Colonial Christian Academy
- Colonial Christian Academy is dedicated to providing a quality education from a Christian perspective.
- Our desire is for each student to display Competence, Character, and Compassion, as they grow in their understanding and love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- God has charged each parent with the responsibility of preparing their child to handle the challenges they will face each day.
- He has ordained the family and the church with meeting this responsibility of preparing young people to live godly lives.
- The school accommodates the family by providing qualified, trained individuals who will assist them in developing the necessary foundation.
- The faculty and staff take seriously the task of training each individual academically, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- We are committed to providing a quality, Christ-centered education for each student, which is rooted in God's word.
- We desire to lay a strong foundation that will benefit the students throughout their educational experience.
- CCA provides a challenging, rigorous education program, that includes: Religion, Reading/Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, Health, Music, Art, Physical Education, Media Science, Spanish and Technology.
- CCA continually explores and reviews available texts for use in its classes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gwynn Oak Grades: PK-5 | 46 students
7200 Liberty Rd
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410)484-9240 4.3 PK-5
- Windsor Mill Grades: NS-8 | 205 students
6946 Dogwood Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410)944-0367 4.7 NS-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.