- Our Lady of Victory School, a parish school of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, serves children in Pre-School through Eighth Grade by fostering their spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Through a cooperative partnership with the parents of the children, our dedicated faculty provides a high quality Catholic education with an emphasis on academic excellence, faith formation, and service to others.
- As a multi-cultural school, Our Lady of Victory embraces students from an ethnically diverse population.
- As a Roman Catholic Christian community, the school provides an atmosphere in which every student can obtain an outstanding elementary school education in a safe and structured, yet loving environment with a focus on Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 767 students
109 W Melrose Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
ElkridgeGrades: 1-12 | 86 students
6135 Old Washington Rd
Elkridge, MD 21075
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
300 E Gittings Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 346 students
1216 Chesaco Ave
Baltimore, MD 21237
BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 968 students
5114 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
This school is amazing. My child went here in Pre-K and ended up in 8th grade so quickly. She went to morning care and she loved it. Even though none of her classmates were there, she quickly made new friends! She is now in 8th grade and she can't wait for high schoool!
- Posted by Parent - jackb
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.