Lamb Of God School
Tel: (410) 242-4100
An interdenominational school that supports Christian families by providing an outstanding education in a loving environment consistent with the Christian beliefs taught in your home.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,160|
|Tuition Notes||For 1 child in grades 1-8|
- In partnership with parents, we seek to minister to each child by developing academic excellence and imparting a personal knowledge of God through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- As an interdenominational Christian school, we call students, faculty, and parents to an ever deeper commitment to believing, living, and spreading the central elements of the Christian faith held in common by the historic Christian churches.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 620 students
5204 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
(443) 934-3896 8.6 PK-12
- Halethorpe Grades: PK-K | 47 students
701 Gun Rd
Halethorpe, MD 21227
(410) 247-0449 1.6 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.