Mount Providence Child Development Center
- A learning environment built around each child's need for nuturing relationships, safety, physical activities, emotional expression, social interactions, and intellectual stimulation have been our hallmark since 1972.
- Our Early Childhood program is designed to create intelligence, self reliance, confidence, and to enhance moral values.
- We understand the important role that educational experiences play in the success of your children as they develop and grow.
- We offer a variety of educational programs specifically designed to meet the needs of your children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229
ElkridgeGrades: PK-8 | 278 students
5990 Old Washington Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
CatonsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
26 Melvin Ave
Catonsville, MD 21228
BaltimoreGrades: 8-12 | 93 students
4100 Maple Ave
Baltimore, MD 21227
BaltimoreGrades: NS-5 | 119 students
2001 Old Frederick Rd
Baltimore, MD 21228
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?