Mount Providence Child Development Center
- A learning environment built around each child's need for nuturing relationships, safety, physical activities, emotional expression, social interactions, and intellectual stimulation have been our hallmark since 1972.
- Our Early Childhood program is designed to create intelligence, self reliance, confidence, and to enhance moral values.
- We understand the important role that educational experiences play in the success of your children as they develop and grow.
- We offer a variety of educational programs specifically designed to meet the needs of your children.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Halethorpe Grades: K-8 | 143 students
1810 Fairview Ave
Halethorpe, MD 21227
(410) 242-4100 1.6 K-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 747-4070 3.5 PK-8
- Catonsville Grades: PK-5 | 133 students
2001 Old Frederick Rd
Catonsville, MD 21228
(410) 747-1924 3.6 PK-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.