The Diener School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 71 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Diener School is a non-profit special education school dedicated to providing a
- holistic and individualized learning environment for our students. Diener combines evidence-based teaching methods and small group instruction with collaborative therapeutic supports from Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Pathologists infused in the classroom. Children at Diener have their sensory needs met through movement breaks and purposeful sensory strategies. Our classrooms include individualized support for our students to develop and thrive academically while building a stronger understanding of internal cues, flexibility, and organization, as well as meaningful instruction in social thinking.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Diener School?
The application deadline for The Diener School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Diener School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards