St. Michael-st. Clement School
St. Michael-st. Clement School Photo #2 - The living Nativity completed by our middle school students.
The mission of St. Michael- St. Clement School is to promote Catholic education geared to the development of all dimensions of the student: spiritual, educational, emotional, physical and cognitive.
Both parish and school work together, with the parents, to prepare the youth of today to become strong witnesses of Jesus Christ and participants in our Catholic faith. Students at St. Michael- St. Clement School excel at challenging Academics, exhibit strong Faith values, and engage in generous Service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences, Gifted and Talented, and STEM focused instruction|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and button down shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||We offer tuition assistance in a variety of forms.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Corinna Sibiski|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Intramural Sports OnlyBasketball, Cross Country,|
Dance, Flag Football,
Intramural Sports Only
- In 1926, St. Michael the Archangel School began in the basement of St. Michael the Archangel Church, now known as the Marian Chapel. With the Ursuline Nuns at the helm, the school flourished. Following the Ursuline Nuns, The Daughters of Charity took over the staffing of the school in 1952. The School continued to grow and needed to be expanded to add a third floor to the main building in 1953. Despite this addition, even more school space was needed. In January of 1959, ground was broken for St. Catherine Labour Hall. Labour Hall, as it became known, was opened for the beginning of the 1959 school year. Named for St. Catherine Laboure who was a prominent sister in the Daughters of Charity order, her statue proudly stands at the entrance of the building. This building currently holds our PreSchool and Kindergarten classes which are growing by leaps and bounds. The Daughters of Charity staffed the school for forty years until 1992 when lay Principal Patricia Kelly came on board. Continuing to provide students with challenging academics, strong Catholic traditions and values, and generous service to our neighbors in the community, our school carries on its mission of excellence. For 90 years, St. Michael the Archangel School remains a cornerstone in the Overlea community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: 1-8 | 61 students
4815 Hamilton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21206
(410) 488-8963 1.6 1-8
- Baltimore Grades: NS-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 377-5192 5.9 NS-12
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 287 students
3617 Harford Rd
Baltimore, MD 21218
(410) 467-1683 3.4 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 243-6054 5.2 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.