Immaculate Heart of Mary
Students at Immaculate Heart of Mary School enjoy a values-based, Catholic education in a nurturing, safe and friendly environment. Our dedicated faculty and staff work together with our community of parents and volunteers to promote academic excellence and ensure every student has the opportunity to succeed.
For 70 years, we have helped our students become outstanding young people of faith, vision and intelligence.
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 344 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Immaculate Heart of Mary ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Choir
Band and Choir
- Immaculate Heart of Mary's phiosophy is with faith and hope in the future of our Church, we strongly recognize and support the importance of Catholic Education. We realize that the most effective means available for the survival of our faith is through the educational process. Our children are guided to experience their individual worth, as a person loved by God and as an integral member of the faith community. This is accomplished by providing a loving, Christian environment where the gospel message of Jesus is shared and an appreciation of the richness of our Catholic heritage is fostered through all aspects of the academics. We agree that our children are our investment for the future and that they can make a significant difference in society.
Profile last updated: 08/17/2021
Endorse Immaculate Heart of Mary. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.