Kiddie Academy Of Towson
Tel: (410) 823-0088
- The first Kiddie Academy Child Care Learning Center opened its doors in Baltimore, Maryland, in October, 1981.
- Kiddie Academy began franchising its Child Care Learning Center concept in 1992.
- Kiddie Academy has developed a comprehensive set of systems and methodologies regarding operating, business management and quality control procedures which enable it to maintain uniform, high quality standards in all of its company-owned Academies and throughout the Kiddie Academy Franchise System.
- The Kiddie Academy program also emphasizes continuous, open communication between teachers and parents concerning each child's development.
- This aspect of the Kiddie Academy program is critical to maintaining high levels of parental confidence and satisfaction.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||1 student|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?