- The first Kiddie Academy Child Care Learning Center opened its doors in Baltimore, Maryland, in October, 1981.
- Kiddie Academy began franchising its Child Care Learning Center concept in 1992.
- Kiddie Academy has developed a comprehensive set of systems and methodologies regarding operating, business management and quality control procedures which enable it to maintain uniform, high quality standards in all of its company-owned Academies and throughout the Kiddie Academy Franchise System.
- The Kiddie Academy program also emphasizes continuous, open communication between teachers and parents concerning each child's development.
- This aspect of the Kiddie Academy program is critical to maintaining high levels of parental confidence and satisfaction.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Kiddie Academy Of Towson also viewed these schools: Brown Memorial Weekday School.
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.