Ashland Preschool Center
Tel: (410) 527-1845
- Ashland Preschool Center is a community service and educational outreach of Ashland Presbyterian Church.
- We believe that each child is a unique creation of a loving God, filled with the potential for amazing growth in spirit, mind, and body.
- Here at Ashland Preschool Center, families find an environment that enables children to reach their potential in all of these areas.
- We also believe that the family is the first and most significant aspect of each child's development.
- The preschool experience is intended to be a resource for, and an extension of this primary relationship.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cockeysville Grades: NS | 44 students
12006 Jenifer Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
(410) 252-8095 3.1 NS
- Baltimore Grades: PK-K | 184 students
5826 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410) 435-8189 9.3 PK-K
- Bel Air Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
715 Moores Mill Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
(410) 838-4848 16.3 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.