Ashland Preschool Center
- Ashland Preschool Center is a community service and educational outreach of Ashland Presbyterian Church.
- We believe that each child is a unique creation of a loving God, filled with the potential for amazing growth in spirit, mind, and body.
- Here at Ashland Preschool Center, families find an environment that enables children to reach their potential in all of these areas.
- We also believe that the family is the first and most significant aspect of each child's development.
- The preschool experience is intended to be a resource for, and an extension of this primary relationship.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-K|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Perry HallGrades: PK-12 | 304 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
BaltimoreGrades: NS-K | 124 students
5826 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
KingsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
6415 Mount Vista Rd
Kingsville, MD 21087
Bel AirGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
715 Moores Mill Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
TowsonGrades: NS | 102 students
400 W Chesapeake Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?