- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 194 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,995
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
dress pants, shirt, tie, and sport coat for upper school; shirt and tie for lower and middle school
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess, Soup Kitchen at St. Martin of Tours, Student Newspaper
Arts and Music Programs:
Actors Guild, Annual Spring Gala
- The Avalon School admits new students on the basis of academic promise and achievement, character, extracurricular activities, and other interests. The Avalon School regards education as a joint venture with parents; a key aspect of the admission process involves ascertaining the parental commitment to the applicant's development, along with the parents' ability and desire to support the goals and ideals of the school.The Avalon School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. The Avalon School is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Trevon Diggs - Trevon Diggs is an American football cornerback for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Alabama and was drafted by the Cowboys in the second round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Avalon School cost?
Who are famous alumni from The Avalon School?
What sports does The Avalon School offer?
When is the application deadline for The Avalon School?
Endorse The Avalon School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards