- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: 3-12
- Enrollment: 510 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Heights School is a private, independent, preparatory school for boys, grades three to twelve. The school assists parents in the intellectual, moral, physical, and spiritual education of their sons. Dedicated teachers impart rigorous academic training in all the major areas of the liberal arts. Formation in virtue fosters respect for every person, a desire to serve God and others, and an optimistic attitude towards life's challenges. The school's Christian orientation and spiritual formation are entrusted to Opus Dei, a Personal Prelature of the Catholic Church.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Heights School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Heights School?
View the The Heights School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse The Heights School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards