The Heights School
- The Heights School is a private, independent, preparatory school for boys, grades three to twelve.
- The school assists parents in the intellectual, moral, physical, and spiritual education of their sons.
- Dedicated teachers impart rigorous academic training in all the major areas of the liberal arts.
- Formation in virtue fosters respect for every person, a desire to serve God and others, and an optimistic attitude towards life's challenges.
- The school's Christian orientation and spiritual formation are entrusted to Opus Dei, a Personal Prelature of the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Grades: K-12 | 207 students
11811 Claridge Rd.
Silver Spring, MD 20902
(301)963-8022 5.3 K-12
- Potomac Grades: K-12 | 777 students
10601 Falls Rd
Potomac, MD 20854
(301)299-8500 2.2 K-12
- Bethesda Grades: 3-12 | 685 students
6101 Wilson Lane
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301)320-3200 3.2 3-12
- Bethesda Grades: PK-12 | 1101 students
5100 Edgemoor Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814
(202)537-6900 4.4 PK-12