The Heights School
- The Heights School is a private, independent, preparatory school for boys, grades three to twelve.
- The school assists parents in the intellectual, moral, physical, and spiritual education of their sons.
- Dedicated teachers impart rigorous academic training in all the major areas of the liberal arts.
- Formation in virtue fosters respect for every person, a desire to serve God and others, and an optimistic attitude towards life's challenges.
- The school's Christian orientation and spiritual formation are entrusted to Opus Dei, a Personal Prelature of the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Potomac Grades: K-12 | 837 students
10601 Falls Rd
Potomac, MD 20854
(301) 983-5711 2.2 K-12
- Bethesda Grades: 3-12 | 655 students
6101 Wilson Lane
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 320-3200 3.2 3-12
- Bethesda Grades: PK-12 | 1101 students
5100 Edgemoor Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814
(202) 537-6900 4.4 PK-12
- Rockville Grades: 9-12 | 496 students
10900 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
(301) 214-1215 3 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.