- Organized in 1969, Heritage Academy is a private, interracial, nonprofit, independent, Biblical Christian school.
- It offers spiritual and academic standards to families in the tri-state area.
- The primary objectives and purposes of the school are to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the best education in all subject areas.
- Heritage Academy's mission is to participate in equipping our students in all grades academically, spiritually, socially, and physically so that they may discern and live out God's plan for their lives.
- Heritage Academy's curriculum is based upon the philosophy of Christian education which integrates Biblical truths with the truths of scholarship.
- Ours is a traditional approach to classroom teaching with a carefully developed program designed to utilize the best of traditional education, with emphasis on phonetics and arithmetic.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||194 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khakis and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,200|
|Tuition Notes||K4 - 2500.00|
|Admissions Director||Greg Stegall|
|Admissions Associate||Marci Muller|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hagerstown Grades: PK-12 | 344 students
13535 Broadfording Church Rd
Hagerstown, MD 21740
(301)797-8886 3.1 PK-12
- Hagerstown Grades: NS-12 | 66 students
41 Bryan Cir
Hagerstown, MD 21740
(301)733-0712 5 NS-12
- Williamsport Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
11017 Kempsmills Rd
Williamsport, MD 21795
(301)582-4595 3.3 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.