Trinity Church Day School
- At Trinity Church Day School we respecttheindividualityofeachof our students.
- Our program provides awide range ofexperiencesandcontinuingopportunities which alloweach child togrow.
- We invite you to take this opportunity toexploreourwebsiteandlearn more about our school and all it hastoofferyourchild.
- Trinity offers manyenrichmentactiviteswhichincludemusicclass,movementclass,alendinglibraryand aweeklychapelservice.Trinity Church DaySchoolisa traditional Christian preschoolthat isan extensionoftheeducational and pastoral ministry ofTrinityEpiscopalChurch,LongGreen, Maryland.
- The curriculum of the Day School is designedtopromotethesocial,emotional, spiritual, cognitive, andphysicaldevelopmentofthe youngchild.
- We believe thatchildren should be respected andvaluedasuniqueindividualsand that each child must be allowed todevelopatanindividualpace.
- Children learn through play, interactingwithandexploringtheirenvironment. The teacher is an enabler;providingmaterials,experiences,andloving support.
- The Mission of Trinity Church DaySchool istoencouragegrowththrough learning experiences inaChristianatmosphere oflove,support, and respect.
- To plant theseeds of faith which we hope will growandspreadinour children,as they continue their journey and arecalledtoserveGod and tolove and care for each other.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Students are encouraged to dress comfortably in order to maximize their ability to explore their environments freely.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on the program. Visit our website for current program offerings and tuition totals.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christine Cook|
- At Trinity Church Day School we respecttheindividualityofeachof our students. Our program provides awiderangeofexperiences andcontinuing opportunities which alloweachchildtogrow. We inviteyou to take this opportunity toexploreourwebsiteand learn moreabout our school and all it has toofferyourchild.Trinity offersmany enrichment activites whichincludemusicclass,movement class,a lending library and aweeklychapelservice.Trinity Church DaySchool is atraditionalChristianpreschool thatis an extension ofthe educationalandpastoralministry of TrinityEpiscopal Church,Long Green,Maryland.Thecurriculum of the DaySchool is designed topromotethesocial,emotional, spiritual,cognitive, and physicaldevelopmentoftheyoung child. We believethat children should berespectedandvaluedas unique individualsand that each child mustbe allowedtodevelopat an individualpace. Children learnthroughplay,interacting withand exploringtheir environment. Theteacheris anenabler;providing materials,experiences, and lovingsupport.TheMission ofTrinity Church DaySchool is to encouragegrowththroughlearningexperiences in aChristian atmosphere oflove,support, andrespect.To plant theseeds of faith which we hopewillgrow andspread inour children,as they continue their journeyandare calledto serveGod and tolove and care for each other.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HydesGrades: PK-8 | 178 students
13311 Long Green Pike
Hydes, MD 21082
- KingsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 152 students
12022 Jerusalem Rd
Kingsville, MD 21087
- PhoenixGrades: NS-6 | 46 students
3526 Sweet Air Road, PO Box 111
Phoenix, MD 21131
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.