Carroll Christian Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Carroll Christian Schools offers a quality traditional education. We do not use common core.
- Technology is an important part of learning and we offer a 1 to 1 Ipad program for our high school.
- We have a preschool program for students ages 2-4 as well as the traditional k5 -12 th grade.
- We have a friendly environment with a Biblical emphasis.
- Our students do well on the SAT and are well prepared for college or career choices.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||1120|
|Average ACT score||16|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call CCS for rates applicable to your child's grade.|
|Admissions Director||Matthew Reisberg|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, German Club, Rifles and Flags, Table Tennis Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Instruction, Choir, Marching Band, Strings Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Karate Club, Little Patriots Program (K5-8th Grade)
Why should you consider paying tuition for education that tax dollars offer for free Why choose a Christian School Wouldn`t a public school offer more opportunities
Mr. Matthew Reisberg
- Environment CCS offers traditional education in a Christ-centered environment. The focus is on developing character in a safe environment where the students can focus on learning.
- Love CCS offers quality staff who love your children and want them to succeed and genuinely care about them.
- Academic Excellence Our students have a track record of doing very well on the SAT and being accepted to the colleges of their choice.
- Family CCS is a friendly, family environment that encourages parents to be an active part of what we are doing.
- Bible- The Bible is the foundation of that we strive to do at CCS. We want our students to develop a walk with the Lord.
Mr. Matthew Reisberg
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FinksburgGrades: PK-12 | 400 students
2500 Old Westminster Pike
Finksburg, MD 21048
- WestminsterGrades: PK-8 | 236 students
45 Monroe Street
Westminster, MD 21157
- WestminsterGrades: NS-9 | 128 students
1055 Montessori Drive
Westminster, MD 21158
- GettysburgGrades: PK-12 | 107 students
3185 York Rd
Gettysburg, PA 17325
- PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
This is our daughter's 3rd year at CCS. We travel close to 72 miles (round trip) to take our daughter from Baltimore County. This is an amazing school where the foundation is built on CHRIST, THE ROCK. They have an excellent Principal who is humble, and his door is always open for your suggestions and concerns. The kids are just so well behaved...I was amazed at the high school kids'' behavior - so kind and caring. Kids (Grade 7-12) go on a spiritual retreat before the beginning of the school year which prepares them spiritually and emotionally for the new school year. The teachers are strict, and unbiased. Our daughter has never felt that she is different. All children from all cultural background fit in WELL. If you are looking for a school that prepares them to face the future and do the right thing to get ahead in life, look no further.
- Posted by Parent - fidel
My son is a senior at CCS and he has been there since preschool. The school has had many changes over the years, but this year has been the best. We have a new administrator Mr. Reisberg. He has add ipad in the classroom, a work study program. The students just had a great spiritual retreat and senior just had a hike. I''m excited about this year and our future of our school.
- Posted by Parent - dscra
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.