Montessori School Of Westminster ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Daisy Girl Scouts, Robotics-- After School Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir/Chorus, Instrumental Music Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Thank you for taking the time to explore the Montessori School of Westminster as you plan your child`s educational future. Our school has been providing a phenomenal educational experience to children in the surrounding areas since 1974. Our program is based upon a worldwide respected modality of teaching developed by Italian physician, Dr. Maria Montessori, in 1907. The Montessori teaching method is founded on the idea that every child holds within themselves the adult they will become.
Accredited by the Association of Independent Maryland Schools (AIMS) and the American Montessori Society (AMS), our school is also approved by the Maryland State Department of Education (MDSE).
The Montessori School of Westminster serves students from age 2 years to grade nine in our programs:
- Beginnings for ages 2 through 3 (3-day & 5-day options available)
- Primary for age 3 through kindergarten level (3-day option available for children of age 3)
- Elementary for levels 1 through 6
- Middle for levels through grade 9
To accommodate family care needs, we also offer the following:
- Before School Care (BSC) for children who need to arrive as early as 7 AM
- The Napping Program, an afternoon play & nap time for ages 2 through 4
- Extended Day, an expanded academic day for Primary students ages 4 to 5+
- After School Care (ASC) for children who need care between 3 PM and 6 PM
- Science & Nature Camp for ages 2-9 for7 weeks during summer months
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Montessori School Of Westminster's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Montessori School Of Westminster?
Endorse Montessori School Of Westminster. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards