Julia Brown Schools
Tel: (410) 730-5056
Julia Brown Schools Photo #4 - Our founder, Ms. Brown, sitting in on her first Latin lesson with our students.
Since 1967 we have been empowering our students to think independently, explore their passions, and indulge in their creativity. We serve childen ages 18 months - Third Grade. Family Owned and Operated Traditional Montessori Before/After Care Summer Programs Rolling Admission
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for the 2021/22 School Year Begins on January 26th. Visit Our Website to Learn More.|
- Children have a strong natural desire to learn. This desire can best be nurtured by allowing the child to choose his or her own activities and to work at his or her own pace. No one can produce a better lesson schedule than the one produced by the child's own interests. When they are ready for each step in their development, their enthusiasm for this part of the program is obvious.
- If you feel that your child should begin their formal education in a quiet, calm and busy atmosphere, using a method of education that took sixty years to perfect, we invite your child to join us.
- Due to COVID-19, visitors are not allowed in our builidings. Contact us to access a virtual tour of our beautiful Columbia Campus.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-5 | 143 students
9151 Rumsey Road
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 715-9600 2.5 PK-5
- Columbia Grades: PK-1 | 75 students
10508 Marble Faun Ln
Columbia, MD 21044
(410) 772-8353 2 PK-1
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.