Julia Brown Schools
Tel: (410) 730-5056
Julia Brown Schools Photo #4 - Our founder, Ms. Brown, sitting in on her first Latin lesson with our students.
- Since 1967 we have been empowering our students to think independently, explore their passions, and indulge in their creativity. We serve childen ages 18 months - third grade. Family-owned and operated Traditional Montessori Before/After Care Summer Programs Rolling admission
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Experience our difference. Schedule a tour today.|
- Children have a strong natural desire to learn. This desire can best be nurtured by allowing the child to choose his or her own activities and to work at his or her own pace. No one can produce a better lesson schedule than the one produced by the child's own interests. When they are ready for each step in their development, their enthusiasm for this part of the program is obvious.
- If you feel that your child should begin their formal education in a quiet, calm and busy atmosphere, using a method of education that took sixty years to perfect, we invite your child to join us.
- Experience our difference with a private tour. Call to schedule your tour today; we look forward to meeting you!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-5 | 143 students
9151 Rumsey Road
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 715-9600 2.5 PK-5
- Columbia Grades: PK-1 | 75 students
10508 Marble Faun Ln
Columbia, MD 21044
(410) 772-8353 2 PK-1
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.