Atholton Adventist Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Students: 237 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Polo Shirt and slacks/skirt)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Atholton Adventist Academy is part of the globally recognized Seventh-day Adventist school system. Biblical Christian values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church form its foundation.
- Our families choose Atholton because of its spiritual climate; its family-centered, welcoming culture; and its professionally trained teachers. First and foremost we believe that having a strong relationship with God is essential to achieving the high standards of behavior and academics that our students exemplify.
- Our school is accredited by Middle States Association, Adventist Accrediting Association, and the National Council of Private Schools. All of our teachers are credentialed and the majority have advanced degrees. They commit to personal and professional growth in order to provide the best teaching possible in their respective teaching fields. Our classroom settings provide small teacher-to-student ratios that promote academic achievement and lasting friendships.
- Our faculty adheres to the belief that every child can learn. Student assessments and outcomes support this belief. Our students score well above the national average on standardized testing. Teachers use differentiated instruction and positive behavior management strategies to encourage student achievement.
- Our students grow and develop in a learning environment that fosters mutual respect and acceptance and incorporates curriculum that is meaningful and compelling. Students are challenged, regardless of their ability level or background, to think critically, to problem solve, to work cooperatively, to master essential skills, and to serve others.
- Our campus is a vibrant hub of networking and collaboration with a global emphasis. Our international student body acquires technological skills and talents in order to achieve in an ever-changing, expanding world environment. Atholton students prepare to meet the challenges of their chosen path spiritually, academically, and professionally.
- Our commitment and determination to excel makes Atholton Adventist Academy a symbol of spiritual and academic excellence in the Baltimore-Washington area.
Endorse Atholton Adventist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards