Carroll Lutheran School
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 117 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Carroll Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Bowling Club, Lego Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Instrumental Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Lacrosse Club, Mighty Kicks
- Located in scenic Carroll County, Maryland, in the historic city of Westminster, Carroll Lutheran School provides quality K-8 education to children in a Christian environment.
- Our curriculum includes religion, language arts, math, science, social studies, physical education, health, art, and music.
- We offer an optional instrumental music program for children in Grades 3 through 8.
- Computers are in every classroom to enhance the learning experience, and we also have a beautiful new computer lab in our new building.
- For working parents, we offer a licensed morning and afternoon extended-care program of supervised childcare that includes structured recreation, snacks, and homework assistance.
- Through educational field trips and service projects, we encourage children to take a positive and active role in church and community.
- This atmosphere of caring and mutual respect is integral to teaching students at all learning levels and helping each reach his or her maximum potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Carroll Lutheran School cost?
Carroll Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $7,000 for private students.
What is Carroll Lutheran School's ranking?
Carroll Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Carroll Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Carroll Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Carroll Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards