Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program
Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program serves 91 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
The student:teacher of Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Pentecostal.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 91 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program offers half day classes for 2 year olds through kindergarten. Generally the classes start at 9am and finish at 11:30am. We consider our program a mix of social interaction, academics, and classroom structure skills. All of our teachers have a college degree or 120 credit equivalency. We are approved by the Maryland State Department of Education. Christian Education is part of our curriculum. The lessons revolve around the Bible and Christian attributes rather than being denominationally based.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program?
The application deadline for Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.