Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 121 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program offers half day classes for 2 year olds through kindergarten. Generally the classes start at 9am and finish at 11:30am. We consider our program a mix of social interaction, academics, and classroom structure skills. All of our teachers have a college degree or 120 credit equivalency. We are approved by the Maryland State Department of Education. Christian Education is part of our curriculum. The lessons revolve around the Bible and Christian attributes rather than being denominationally based.
Endorse Christian Preschool & Kindergarten Program. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.