Redwood Montessori Academy
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Redwood Montessori Academy provides a safe, stimulating, and supportive educational environment for children. Our students are joyfully engaged in learning and growing through the year. They develop social and personal skills essential to success in the 21st century. They master a wide range of academic skills, often beyond common expectations for their age or grade level.
- Our teachers create a rich environment that encourages exploration and discovery. We give individual attention and guidance. We nurture personal development and teach important social skills. We encourage creativity, curiosity, and critical thinking.
- Our students have made successful transitions to both public and private schools, including accelerated programs, gifted and talented classes, and early admission to higher grades.
- Our parents receive regular communication, progress reports, and opportunities to observe their child. Parents get involved as classroom volunteers and chaperones and can lead special projects. School events help parents meet and build connections within the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Redwood Montessori Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Redwood Montessori Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Redwood Montessori Academy?
The application deadline for Redwood Montessori Academy is Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Redwood Montessori Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards