White Flint Children's House
Tel: (301) 230-9720
White Flint Children’s House is a Montessori school located in suburban Rockville, Maryland.
Our program caters to toddlers (ages 18 to 24 months), two-year olds, and pre-school aged children (ages 3 to 6 years).
Our curriculum is designed to foster the intellectual and social development of the child.
White Flint Children’s House is committed to creating a stimulating environment where our students develop a love of learning and a sense of joy for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance & Ballet, Karate, Kids-in-Sports, Piano & Spanish Immersion Club|
- What Makes WFCH Unique Expanded 11-month school year In house/off campus field trips Excellent teacher/child ratio Optional catered lunch program High Staff Retention Optional childcare over breaks Spacious well-equipped classrooms Early drop off and extended afternoon options Dedicated Montessori-certified teachers Warm and welcoming environment Wide-array of specialist programs Diverse school community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kensington Grades: PK-K | 51 students
3015 Upton Drive
Kensington, MD 20895
(301) 929-2505 2.3 PK-K
- Rockville Grades: NS-2 | 84 students
10107 Darnestown Road
Rockville, MD 20850
(301) 424-9475 6.5 NS-2
- Rockville Grades: NS | 85 students
100 Welsh Park Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
(301) 424-8065 4.3 NS
- Rockville Grades: PK-K | 128 students
4500 Muncaster Mill Rd
Rockville, MD 20853
(301) 924-4233 4.5 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.