White Flint Children's House
White Flint Children’s House is a Montessori school located in suburban Rockville, Maryland.
Our program caters to toddlers (ages 18 to 24 months), two-year olds, and pre-school aged children (ages 3 to 6 years).
Our curriculum is designed to foster the intellectual and social development of the child.
White Flint Children’s House is committed to creating a stimulating environment where our students develop a love of learning and a sense of joy for life.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 160 students
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Dance & Ballet, Karate, Kids-in-Sports, Piano & Spanish Immersion Club
- What Makes WFCH Unique Expanded 11-month school year In house/off campus field trips Excellent teacher/child ratio Optional catered lunch program High Staff Retention Optional childcare over breaks Spacious well-equipped classrooms Early drop off and extended afternoon options Dedicated Montessori-certified teachers Warm and welcoming environment Wide-array of specialist programs Diverse school community
Endorse White Flint Children's House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.