White Flint Children's House
- White Flint Children’s House is a Montessori school located in suburban Rockville, Maryland.
- Our program caters to toddlers (ages 18 to 24 months), two-year olds, and pre-school aged children (ages 3 to 6 years).
- Our curriculum is designed to foster the intellectual and social development of the child.
- White Flint Children’s House is committed to creating a stimulating environment where our students develop a love of learning and a sense of joy for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance & Ballet, Karate, Kids-in-Sports, Piano & Spanish Immersion Club Dance & Ballet, Karate, Kids-in-Sports, Piano & Spanish Immersion Club,
- What Makes WFCH Unique Expanded 11-month school year In house/off campus field trips Excellent teacher/child ratio Optional catered lunch program High Staff Retention Optional childcare over breaks Spacious well-equipped classrooms Early drop off and extended afternoon options Dedicated Montessori-certified teachers Warm and welcoming environment Wide-array of specialist programs Diverse school community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Silver SpringGrades: NS-3 | 180 students
10700 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20902
3015 Upton Drive
Kensington, MD 20895
Chevy ChaseGrades: NS-PK | 156 students
7001 Connecticut Ave
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
RockvilleGrades: NS-K | 68 students
4500 Muncaster Mill Rd
Rockville, MD 20853
RockvilleGrades: NS-PK | 51 students
55 Adclare Road
Rockville, MD 20850
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?