St Ambrose Elementary School
- St. Ambrose School opened in August 1964 under the administration of Fr. Charles F. Ward.
- St. Ambrose Catholic School provides quality education for Prekindergarten through grade Eight emphasizing the Catholic traditions of respect, justice, and responsibility.
- The schools of the Archdiocese follow the guidelines of the Florida Catholic Conference with regard to the age of admission to Pre-K, Kindergarten, or First grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coral Springs Grades: K-8 | 314 students
9990 Nw 29th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
(954)753-1280 11.1 K-8
- Pompano Beach Grades: PK-8 | 535 students
2250 SE 12th Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
(954)942-3500 6.8 PK-8
- Boca Raton Grades: K-8 | 319 students
5001 Ne 4th Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)395-3635 5.6 K-8
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 3 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.