- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 183 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,100
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Jul. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Basketball, Choir, Cross Country, CYO Sports - Cheerleading, Distinguished Gentlemen, Drama productions, Gospel Choir, Leading Ladies, Safety Patrols, Student Council, Track, Yearbook, Young Toastmasters
Arts and Music Programs:
- The fundamental reason for the existence of Saint Ambrose School is Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Our school shares with the Church community and with society the responsibility of forming all in the likeness of Christ. Through our educational mission, we proclaim, witness, and spread the Word of God. We accomplish our educational mission while providing our students with the opportunity to grow in the faith to which they were initiated at the time of their Baptism. Through knowledge of God, our students come to an understanding of their relationship to the whole People of God and to their individual parish communities. Through examination of the meaning and implications of Christian commitment and example, our students come to understand their responsibilities to the Church and to society.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Larry Hogan - Governor of the State of Maryland 2015- Present
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Ambrose Elementary School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of St. Ambrose Elementary School?
Who are famous alumni from St. Ambrose Elementary School?
What sports does St. Ambrose Elementary School offer?
When is the application deadline for St. Ambrose Elementary School?
View the St. Ambrose Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse St. Ambrose Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards