St. Mary's School
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 223 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,900
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band, Children's Choir, Dance/Cheer, Golf, Gospel Choir, National Junior Honor Society, Performing Arts, Robotics, Student Council
- Success Starts Here: An Academic Approach as Unique as Each Student.
- Academics Emphasis on Science, Technology, Reading and Math; Nationally ranked in middle school Math contests; Foreign Language and Algebra offered in middle school; Utilization of portfolios, journals and hands-on activities to develop critical thinking skills. Arts: Performing Arts: Annual musicals, Children's Choir, Gospel Choir, and Instrumental bands. Visual Arts: Art fairs and Community Exhibitions. Athletics: Intramural and CYO Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Track and Field, Cross Country. Additional Programs: National Junior Honor Society recognizes students with outstanding academic achievements and leadership skills; Study Buddy Program pairing of older and younger students to serve as mentors,develop friendships, and share fun activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Mary's School cost?
St. Mary's School's tuition is approximately $5,900 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Mary's School?
The acceptance rate of St. Mary's School is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 81%. St. Mary's School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Maryland with low acceptance rates.
What sports does St. Mary's School offer?
St. Mary's School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer and Track and Field.
What is St. Mary's School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Mary's School?
The application deadline for St. Mary's School is Apr. 1.
Endorse St. Mary's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards