Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel High School is a Roman Catholic co-educational college preparatory parish school in Southeastern Baltimore County, Maryland.
- In a hospitable and family-like atmosphere, our community personalizes the educational program in order to nurture the multi-faceted growth of our diverse student population.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel develops graduates who are open to lifelong learning and who recognize their spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, and global responsibilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants, buttoned down shirt and tie for men, buttoned down shirt and uniform skirt for women)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 8 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tom Rose|
|Admissions Associate||Laura Cummins|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Environmental Club, Outdoor Adventure Club, Sailing Club, Student Government Association|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Essex Grades: K-9 | 368 students
1702 Old Eastern Ave
Essex, MD 21221
(410)686-0859 0 K-9
- Baltimore Grades: 9-12 | 131 students
501 E Chase St
Baltimore, MD 21202
(410)539-5794 8.7 9-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.