Our Lady Queen Of Peace School
- We strive to create a spiritual and personalized educational environment where children and adolescents grow, graduate and succeed as they move forward in life as effective thinkers and communicators, invigorated with faith and infused with knowledge.
- Our school invites, teaches and nurtures children and adolescents in a hospitable and familial program which is academically excellent and rooted in catholic teachings.
- The school develops graduates who are life long learners, who behave ethically, value the dignity of others and work for social justice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EssexGrades: K-9 | 368 students
1702 Old Eastern Ave
Essex, MD 21221
- RosedaleGrades: PK-12 | 522 students
9202 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, MD 21237
- NottinghamGrades: PK-5 | 98 students
7910 Belair Rd
Nottingham, MD 21236
- BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 213 students
6063 Moravia Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21206
- TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 494 students
8501 Loch Raven Blvd
Towson, MD 21286
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.