St. Stephens Christian Academy
- The St. Stephen¡¯s Christian Academy was established in 2004 by Pastor William A. Gray III asked Mrs. Lucille Jennings, a former school principal, to help implement a Christian based early education school.
- Academy¡¯s mission is to reinforce Christian principals in the process of educating our children to strive higher.
- This is accomplished through the combination of having (degreed) teachers, an aggressive educational curriculum, and limited size classes.
- Our teachers are committed to providing each child with a positive solid foundation that brings out their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Admissions Director||Nicole Williams|
- People that viewed St. Stephens Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel Elementary School.
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.