St. Stephens Christian Academy
- The St. Stephen¡¯s Christian Academy was established in 2004 by Pastor William A. Gray III asked Mrs. Lucille Jennings, a former school principal, to help implement a Christian based early education school.
- Academy¡¯s mission is to reinforce Christian principals in the process of educating our children to strive higher.
- This is accomplished through the combination of having (degreed) teachers, an aggressive educational curriculum, and limited size classes.
- Our teachers are committed to providing each child with a positive solid foundation that brings out their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Admissions Director||Nicole Williams|
- People that viewed St. Stephens Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Essex Grades: NS-9 | 368 students
1702 Old Eastern Ave
Essex, MD 21221
(410) 686-0859 0.5 NS-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.