- Talmudical Academy of Baltimore is one of the most venerable institutions of Jewish learning in the United States.
- Since its inception, the yeshiva has succeeded in producing young men of stature who have established a reputation of excellence in the Olam HaTorah, Communal leadership and in the professional and business worlds.
- The presence of the young dynamic members of the Kollel enhances the Mesivta program.
- Devoting their entire day to Limud HaTorah in the Mesivta Bais Medrash, the Kollel members inspire the Mesivta students' learning, strengthening it and bringing it to new levels.
- They learn with the high school students during night seder; they get to know them and forge close relationships with them.
- To the Mesivta student, the Kollel member is both a friend and role model: someone who will guide him in his difficult journey through adolescence and who will direct him in his quest for Torah and Yiras Shomayim.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||878 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Talmudical Academy-baltimore also viewed these schools: Boys' Latin School Of Maryland, Loyola Blakefield is a Catholic, college preparatoryLoyola Blakefield, Al-Rahmah School, Mount Saint Joseph High School and Archbishop Curley High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
TowsonGrades: 6-12 | 948 students
Po Box 6819 Charles St Chestnut Ave
Towson, MD 21285
BaltimoreGrades: K-11 | 311 students
6631 Johnnycake Rd
Baltimore, MD 21244
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 1044 students
4403 Frederick Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 560 students
3701 Sinclair Ln
Baltimore, MD 21213
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.