Milford Mill Church Child Development Center
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies depending on the program and schedule needed. We can personalize programs to meet most family needs between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Beverlee Weston and Barbara Kays
- We are Maryland State Accredited and EXCELS Level 5. Our teachers are experienced and current with educational professional development. The curriculum used includes all elements of a good Early Childhood program and is on the state recommeneded list.We focus on all domains of a child's development to ensure a well rounded experience at Milford Mill.
Endorse Milford Mill Church Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.