- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies depending on the program and schedule needed. We can personalize programs to meet most family needs between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Beverlee Weston and Barbara Kays
- We are Maryland State Accredited and EXCELS Level 5. Our teachers are experienced and current with educational professional development. The curriculum used includes all elements of a good Early Childhood program and is on the state recommeneded list.We focus on all domains of a child's development to ensure a well rounded experience at Milford Mill.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Milford Mill Church Child Development Center often compared to?
Milford Mill Church Child Development Centeris often viewed alongside schools like Arlington Baptist School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Milford Mill Church Child Development Center?
The application deadline for Milford Mill Church Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Milford Mill Church Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.