- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 656 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Torah Institute of Baltimore, is one of the country's leading "cheder" type yeshiva day schools. During its over 50 years, the school has grown from 7 students to today's thriving and vibrant over 600 children in grades K-8. Torah Institute provides a general studies curriculum emphasizing Math and Language Skills appropriate to grade level. Social Studies, American History and Science round out the school day. In the upper grades, advanced placement is offered in math, with high school algebra offered in eighth grade for qualified students.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Torah Institute often compared to?
What is Torah Institute's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Torah Institute?
Endorse Torah Institute. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards