- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 473 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,050
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts, Chess Club, Choir (Grades 3 and up), Instrumental Band (grades 4 and up), National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Recycling Club, Safety Patrols, Ski Club (Middle School Students, Jan-March), Student Government Association (SGA), Yearbook Staff
- The mission of Mary of Nazareth Roman Catholic Elementary School is to provide a high quality Catholic education rooted in the faith and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. The school emphasizes each student's development of Christian values and virtues and a growth in understanding of our Roman Catholic tradition in conjunction with a carefully designed academic program. The school reflects the needs, values and purposes of the specific community it serves. Within this Catholic school environment, the Gospel message of Christ, as understood by the Church, is taught, the life of prayer and sacramental worship of God is nurtured, the building of relationships is carried out and service is rendered. The faculty and staff, with the active involvement and support of parents and parish communities, will create and constantly maintain an environment which will enable each student to develop a positive self-image and to realize his or her full potential. Thus, each student will grow spiritually, emotionally and intellectually and become an active and responsible member of the Church, parish and society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mary Of Nazareth School cost?
What sports does Mary Of Nazareth School offer?
What is Mary Of Nazareth School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Mary Of Nazareth School?
Endorse Mary Of Nazareth School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards