- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Students: 165 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,500
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(For Elementary: Navy or khaki pants/shorts/skirt, red, white or navy blue collared shirt)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art & Crafts, Ballet, Band, Choir, Cooking, Engineering Club, Film Making, Karate Club, Landscape and Nature, Lego Robotics, Science Club, Sculpting, Soccer, Studio Art, Video Game Design, Yoga
- Children learn best when given the gift of time to explore, to wonder, and to connect with each other, with the outdoors, and with the world around them.
- Academic success begins by learning how to ask questions, to seek answers with passion and purpose, and to exchange ideas with others.
- Schools need to partner with parents to support children in their development.
- To lead and succeed in the twenty-first century, children will need to be open-minded, reflective and resilient individuals with a growth mindset who can understand and tackle challenges from multiple perspectives.
- Small class sizes allow students to practice the tools they will need to find their voice and to build a better world in which diversity is valued, ideas can be debated respectfully, and conflicts can be resolved peacefully and effectively.
Endorse Seneca Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards