Fellowship Christian School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 241 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,850
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- FCS offers excellent Christian teachers teaching an academically-challenging Christian curriculum to students in classes of 2.5 year-olds through 5th grade. A little taste of heaven can be experienced walking through our halls as students from five different continents are found on every level of the school. Multi-cultural appreciation is quickly and naturally learned by each student within our halls as the grace and love of Christ is shared and taught. Academic and behavioral standards are high as students on every level are challenged to be their best, studying to prepare for what God has for them in life.
Profile last updated: 09/21/2021
Endorse Fellowship Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.