Fellowship Christian School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 159 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,850
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- FCS offers excellent Christian teachers teaching an academically-challenging Christian curriculum to students in classes of 2.5 year-olds through 5th grade. A little taste of heaven can be experienced walking through our halls as students from five different continents are found on every level of the school. Multi-cultural appreciation is quickly and naturally learned by each student within our halls as the grace and love of Christ is shared and taught. Academic and behavioral standards are high as students on every level are challenged to be their best, studying to prepare for what God has for them in life.
Endorse Fellowship Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.