- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-9
- Students: 140 students
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Elementary only: khaki/ navy pants and colored polo.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Equestrian Riding - from beginner to competition.
- Butler Montessori embodies the educational principles established by Dr. Maria Montessori through her scientific observation of how children develop and learn. The Montessori approach offers education as an "aid to life," assisting children in constructing themselves as they develop from eighteen months to ninth grade through a series of developmental stages. The Montessori classroom and curriculum are designed to meet the specific needs of each developmental stage. Organized in mixed age groupings, students are provided the opportunity to engage in purposeful and meaningful activities under the direction of an Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) trained adult.
Endorse Butler Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards