Here at KinderCare our staff are dedicated to enriching your child's future! We have many staff who have been dedicated to KinderCare for many years and offer a warm, loving, enriched classroom for children of all ages to thrive in.
We hope that you and your family become a part of our KinderCare Family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our nationally accredited KinderCare on Frederick Road in Germantown. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. In our school you will find that teachers all work together as a team and enjoy establishing new relationships with the children and families. We strive to make our families feel as if KinderCare is part of their extended family.
- We focus on safety and security everyday. We have a keypad entrance, as well as a high fenced in playground area for all the children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- POC, NACCRRA, WPA, USAA, USAB, Coan
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Germantown KinderCare?
The application deadline for Germantown KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Germantown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.