Here at KinderCare our staff are dedicated to enriching your child's future! We have many staff who have been dedicated to KinderCare for many years and offer a warm, loving, enriched classroom for children of all ages to thrive in.
We hope that you and your family become a part of our KinderCare Family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our nationally accredited KinderCare on Frederick Road in Germantown. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. In our school you will find that teachers all work together as a team and enjoy establishing new relationships with the children and families. We strive to make our families feel as if KinderCare is part of their extended family.
- We focus on safety and security everyday. We have a keypad entrance, as well as a high fenced in playground area for all the children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- POC, NACCRRA, WPA, USAA, USAB, Coan
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Germantown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.