Here at KinderCare our staff are dedicated to enriching your child's future! We have many staff who have been dedicated to KinderCare for many years and offer a warm, loving, enriched classroom for children of all ages to thrive in.
We hope that you and your family become a part of our KinderCare Family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our nationally accredited KinderCare on Frederick Road in Germantown. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. In our school you will find that teachers all work together as a team and enjoy establishing new relationships with the children and families. We strive to make our families feel as if KinderCare is part of their extended family.
- We focus on safety and security everyday. We have a keypad entrance, as well as a high fenced in playground area for all the children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- POC, NACCRRA, WPA, USAA, USAB, Coan
Endorse Germantown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.