Georgetown Hill Early School
- Georgetown Hill Early School endorses a whole child approach to teaching and learning that reinforces and expands upon children's natural competencies and strengths.
- The curriculum model is called plan, the primary components of plan are Play, learning, the arts and nurturing.
- Each component serves a critical role in the development of the whole child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaithersburg Grades: PK-K | 224 students
900 Wind River Lane
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301)208-8787 3.5 PK-K
- Bethesda Grades: PK-K | 77 students
7500 Honeywell Ln
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301)652-0117 12.4 PK-K
- Bethesda Grades: NS-2 | 98 students
7701 Bradley Blvd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301)365-1100 9.4 NS-2
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.