Georgetown Hill Early School
- Georgetown Hill Early School endorses a whole child approach to teaching and learning that reinforces and expands upon children's natural competencies and strengths.
- The curriculum model is called plan, the primary components of plan are Play, learning, the arts and nurturing.
- Each component serves a critical role in the development of the whole child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaithersburg Grades: PK-K | 224 students
900 Wind River Lane
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301)208-8787 3.5 PK-K
- Bethesda Grades: PK-K | 77 students
7500 Honeywell Ln
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301)652-0117 12.4 PK-K
- Bethesda Grades: NS-2 | 98 students
7701 Bradley Blvd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301)365-1100 9.4 NS-2
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.