Georgetown Hill Early School
Tel: (301) 527-1377
- Georgetown Hill Early School endorses a whole child approach to teaching and learning that reinforces and expands upon children's natural competencies and strengths.
- The curriculum model is called plan, the primary components of plan are Play, learning, the arts and nurturing.
- Each component serves a critical role in the development of the whole child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaithersburg Grades: PK-K | 369 students
900 Wind River Lane
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301) 208-8787 3.5 PK-K
- Bethesda Grades: PK-K | 77 students
7500 Honeywell Ln
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 652-0117 12.4 PK-K
- Bethesda Grades: NS-2 | 98 students
7701 Bradley Blvd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 365-1100 9.4 NS-2
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.