The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Enrollment: 247 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please call for tuition schedule.
National avg.: 85%
- The Goddard School in Gaithersburg is a Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) licensed, private preschool which is accredited through the Middle States Association - The Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS). We accept students as young as 6 weeks of age and we provide programs all the way through our MSDE approved private Kindergarten program. We also provide Before/After school programs for students who attend local Elementary Schools. We are a 12 month school providing high quality educational programs for our students. We begin enrollment for the new school year in January but we have a rolling enrollment policy and will enroll all 12 months out of the year. This said, it is most likely to get a position for the start of the Summer Session or the new school year if you enroll in the first quarter during the Open Enrollment period.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Goddard School In Gaithersburg?
The acceptance rate of Goddard School In Gaithersburg is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 82%.
When is the application deadline for Goddard School In Gaithersburg?
The application deadline for Goddard School In Gaithersburg is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Goddard School In Gaithersburg. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.