Goddard School In Gaithersburg
Tel: (301) 208-8787
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition schedule.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jim Worley|
- The Goddard School in Gaithersburg is a Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) licensed, private preschool which is accredited through the Middle States Association - The Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS). We accept students as young as 6 weeks of age and we provide programs all the way through our MSDE approved private Kindergarten program. We also provide Before/After school programs for students who attend local Elementary Schools. We are a 12 month school providing high quality educational programs for our students. We begin enrollment for the new school year in January but we have a rolling enrollment policy and will enroll all 12 months out of the year. This said, it is most likely to get a position for the start of the Summer Session or the new school year if you enroll in the first quarter during the Open Enrollment period.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaithersburg Grades: PK-K | 110 students
14327 Stonebridge View Dr
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301) 762-8204 2.5 PK-K
- Gaithersburg Grades: K-1 | 28 students
15120 Turkey Foot Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301) 527-1377 3.5 K-1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.