KinderCare on Sioux Lane
KinderCare on Sioux Lane Photo #2 - This is a view of the outside of our school. We have a bench where you can sit and read or talk to your child about the day. Our goal is to have lots of happy memories and learning moments to share with your child.
KinderCare on Sioux Lane Photo #3 - This our infant room. This room will bring you many first memories and milestones. We follow safe sleep guidelines for the infants. Miss Pearl, Qiana, and Soudi together have over 30 years of experience to nuture your little one. We will do a monthly activity plan for your infant to help with their development.
KinderCare on Sioux Lane Photo #4 - Miss Faith and Cynthia have over twenty years of experience with toddlers. They love books, dance and music activites. They provide a nuturing environment for the toddlers
KinderCare on Sioux Lane Photo #5 - This is our awesome threes preschool room. Miss Tiba does lots of projects with letters and writing. In addtion, we have biweekly themes where children will experience new actvities with math, homeliving, blocks, as well as learn sight words that correspond with the theme.
KinderCare on Sioux Lane Photo #6 - Welcome to our prekindergarten four year old program. Miss Amy and Angela have been teaching this program for over ten years each. We have interesting themes biweekly where children will explore different areas. We challenge them with writing and math activities. We will teach them the sight words and do journal writing that will help them excel in kindergarten.
KinderCare on Sioux Lane Photo #7 - This is our schoolage room. We are happy to provide before and after care during the school year. In the summer we offer all day care with lots of in house events and field trips. Miss Cierra always tries to find out what activities the schoolagers like to make this is a great experience for them.
- The staff at the Quince Orchard KinderCare is committed to giving your children the quality learning experience that will help build the foundation for future learning.
- This center is very fortunate to have many staff members with us that have been with the company for over fifteen years.
- We are committed to making your experience here a great and memorable one!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Quince Orchard KinderCare in Gaithersburg Maryland.
We are a family oriented center with strong connections to the
community! We would love for your child/children to join us for a
fun-filled adventure in learning!
The Quince Orchard KinderCare is a place where learning begins! We have an awesome curriculum beginning in our Infant classroom. For the Infants we begin laying the foundation of the children's learning. In each classroom to follow, your child/children will experience organized activities focusing on each developmental area. By the time your child/children approaches Kindergarten, they will be more than prepared for their transition into the public school system. Come let us be a part of your child's journey of learning!
- It is our goal to always strive to maintain a healthy and safe environment for your children. All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified and also many maintain the mandated State Medication Training. There is a keypad entry where only parents are given the code upon enrollment. This code is changed quarterly. To keep families in the loop with any illnesses that may be going on in the building, we are committed to communicating this information to all families. We have found that partnering together with parents to keep the health and safety of the children in the forefront of what we do has benefited the center as a whole.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Hindi, Spanish
- WPA, POC, NACCRA, foster programs. 5% military, 10% MedImmune (Astra-Geneca) discount, 5% sibling discount.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaithersburg Grades: PK-K | 224 students
900 Wind River Lane
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301)208-8787 0.2 PK-K
- Gaithersburg Grades: NS | 11 students
100 Bureau Dr Stop 1915
Gaithersburg, MD 20899
(301)975-2152 1.4 NS
- Gaithersburg Grades: NS-PK | 57 students
15001 Dufief Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301)309-1224 1.9 NS-PK
- Gaithersburg Grades: Inquire with school | 20 students
610 E Diamond Ave Ste E
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
(301)330-4359 2 Inquire with school
- Gaithersburg Grades: K | 18 students
12172 Hidden Brook Ter
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301)349-5500 2.2 K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.