- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 686 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,200
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
winter & spring dress codes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Every Patriot Has a Story.
- At The John Carroll School, each student is known, valued and prepared. From the time they arrive for freshman orientation to the moment they walk confidently across the graduation stage, our students are both nurtured and challenged by our stellar faculty and staff to become the best possible versions of themselves. On the grounds of our beautiful, 72-acre campus, they will receive a world-class education close to home, at the only coeducational, independent Catholic high school in northeastern Maryland.
- But what really sets John Carroll apart are the stories of each and every Patriotstudents, alumni, parents, faculty and staffthat are written every day, both inside and far beyond the classroom walls. John Carroll provides transformative experiences that not only provide a lifetime of memories, but prepare tomorrow`s leaders today to make a tremendous impact on their communities, and on the world. Start your own business in the Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurial Exploration (FLEX) Program. Build a robot or pilot a drone in the STEAM Academy. Express yourself on the stage in the College Preparatory Dance Program. Explore future careers for your Senior Project or go on a life-changing mission trip. Bond with teammates on the athletic field, or on the Academic team. Whatever your passion, John Carroll has a class or extracurricular activity to help you develop it. We invite you to comevisit and start your Patriot story today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does John Carroll School cost?
What sports does John Carroll School offer?
What is John Carroll School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for John Carroll School?
Endorse John Carroll School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards