St. Pauls School for Boys
St. Paul`s School for Boys prepares its graduates for life in an ever-changing world through the personalized education that we provide every student.
No matter your son's strengths, he will thrive while being both challenged and appropriately supported.
At St. Paul's, we know that every boy is unique. Through meaningful relationships with teachers and peers, each student develops the habits of a lifelong learner and a strong moral compass that helps him lead the way.
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: 5-12
- Students: 780 students
- Yearly Tuition: $31,150
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total Sports Offered
- Founded in 1849, St. Paul's School for Boys is a college-preparatory day school for grades 5 through 12 where boys thrive in an environment that provides a range of challenges and support.
- At St. Paul's, we know that every boy is unique. Only when he is free to cultivate a true sense of individuality will his full potential be realized, and this is what makes a St. Paul's education stand apart. We help each student build a strong sense of self and embrace his individual strengths, creating a version of excellence that is unique to himself. In our community, the success of each student is built on more than what he learns-it is built on who he is.
Profile last updated: 09/17/2021
My son came here for the outstanding academics. They have been all we hoped for, but the greatest and most unexpected benefits came in all the other aspects of school life - relationships with peers and teachers, pursuing new interests, and developing self-confidence. He's now a senior and we're already thinking about how much we will miss St. Paul's.
Outstanding school with excellent academics, particularly the International Baccalaureate program in the Upper School. Students form wonderful relationships with teachers, thanks to small class sizes.
Endorse St. Pauls School for Boys. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.