The Odyssey School
Tel: (410) 580-5551
- The Odyssey School serves children ages five through grade 8 with dyslexia and other language learning differences.
- Specialized instruction focuses on skills, talents, and confidence building with the goal of future success in independent and public high schools.
- Odyssey provides a program delivered within a foundation of the four Pillars of Kindness, Honesty, Respect and Hard Work.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
AIMSMDDC (Assoc. of independent Maryland and DC Schools)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Language learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Lower School: khaki pants, jumpers, skorts and shorts. Middle School: khaki pants, skirts, boys wear ties. School dress colors: navy, hunter, green and white )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 17 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$32,700|
|Tuition Notes||No additional cost for school supplies|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Adrianne Cusick|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, Squash, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Squash, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Library Club, Literary magazine, Rocketry, Student Government Association|
- The Odyssey School serves the needs of children ages 5 through grade 8 with dyslexia and other language learning differences. Odyssey provides personalized multisensory instruction in a challenging academic program and empowers students to become life-long learners.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Annapolis Grades: 3-12 | 322 students
1277 Green Holly Drive
Annapolis, MD 21409
(410) 974-4248 28.6 3-12
- Baltimore Grades: 1-12 | 118 students
2220 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
(410) 261-5500 7.6 1-12
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 1033 students
5407 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 323-3800 4.5 PK-12
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 620 students
5204 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
(443) 934-3896 4.7 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.