Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
- ATG Learning Academy is a private, licensed, academic school that provides students with a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental learning environment. ATG is the only school in Pennsylvania that offers the Arrowsmith Program, which is based on the principles of neuroplacticity.
- Our proven program focuses on your child`s academic progress and repairs their learning disabilities.We are licensed by the state of Pennsylvania, and use cognitive exercises to reprogram the neural pathways in the brain that cause learning disabilities. Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education and cognitive exercises equally throughout the day. When focusing on the repair, versus remediation teaching model, students are now able to understand their schoolwork, enabling them to make measureable academic progress.
- And it`s more than just academics, it changes lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language based differences, ADHD, Auditory Processing Disorders, Social Skills Difficulties, P.D.D.,|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$37,272|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Smookler|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- ATG Learning Academy provides classrooms with 4:1 student-teacher ratio for grades 1 through 12. ATG Learning Academy specializes in: Arrowsmith Program, Wilson Reading Program, Language Development, Reading, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education and cognitive exercises (Arrowsmith Program) equally throughout the day. When focusing on the repair, versus remediation teaching model, students are now able to understand their schoolwork, enabling them to make measureable academic progress. And it`s more than just academics, it changes lives. The Arrowsmith Program brings new confidence and joy to learning, allowing your child to pursue their dream, rather than just settling.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConshohockenGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
1200 River Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
PaoliGrades: 3-12 | 167 students
19 E Central Ave
Paoli, PA 19301
MalvernGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
HavertownGrades: 1-8 | 30 students
2000 Old West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083
Fairless HillsGrades: PK-12 | 76 students
1515 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.