Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
- ATG Learning Academy is a private, licensed, academic school that provides students with a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental learning environment. ATG is the only school in Pennsylvania that offers the Arrowsmith Program, which is based on the principles of neuroplacticity.
- Our proven program focuses on your child`s academic progress and repairs their learning disabilities.We are licensed by the state of Pennsylvania, and use cognitive exercises to reprogram the neural pathways in the brain that cause learning disabilities. Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education and cognitive exercises equally throughout the day. When focusing on the repair, versus remediation teaching model, students are now able to understand their schoolwork, enabling them to make measureable academic progress.
- And it`s more than just academics, it changes lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language based differences, ADHD, Auditory Processing Disorders, Social Skills Difficulties, P.D.D.,|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$37,272|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Smookler|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- ATG Learning Academy provides classrooms with 4:1 student-teacher ratio for grades 1 through 12. ATG Learning Academy specializes in: Arrowsmith Program, Wilson Reading Program, Language Development, Reading, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education and cognitive exercises (Arrowsmith Program) equally throughout the day. When focusing on the repair, versus remediation teaching model, students are now able to understand their schoolwork, enabling them to make measureable academic progress. And it`s more than just academics, it changes lives. The Arrowsmith Program brings new confidence and joy to learning, allowing your child to pursue their dream, rather than just settling.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConshohockenGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
1200 River Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
PaoliGrades: 3-12 | 167 students
19 E Central Ave
Paoli, PA 19301
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-12 | 50 students
3380 Byberry Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
Bryn MawrGrades: 5-12 | 72 students
737 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 453 students
2501 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.