Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
- Ave Maria Catholic School is, proudly and uniquely, a part of 6% of Core Knowledge schools that are parochial.
- AMCS recognizes the importance and value of a strong core curriculum that is built grade by grade.
- As a Friend of Core Knowledge, Ave Maria Catholic School will continue to develop a foundation for students to learn in an environment that is "coherent, cumulative, and content-specific" while fostering positive individual growth, self-discipline, and responsible involvement in school and community.
- We will strive to have each student build a lasting relationship with God so that upon leaving, our students will possess a passion for learning, open minds, and the ability to adapt to a diverse and changing world.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,995|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy/Girl Scouts, MathCounts Club, Spelling Club, Student Council Spelling Club, Boy/Girl Scouts,
- Faith education for students entering Preschool through 8th grade
- Traditional school year
- Accredited through NCEA/AdvancEd, a nationally renowned school evaluation organization
- Certified and caring faculty and staff with over 250 years experience
- Core Knowledge Curriculum and rigorous academics; ranks in the top 20% of all schools nationwide in ITBS scores
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Competitive sports programs through CSAL (Catholic Schools Athletic League of Denver)
- Extra-curricular clubs and activities; MathCounts, Student Council, Spelling Club, Boy/Girl Scouts.
- Art, Music, P.E., Rosetta Stone Spanish Enrichment Program, and "State of the Art" Technology including SMART Boards in the classrooms
- 95 % of graduates accepted in their "first choice" high school
- Financial Aid and Student Services available
- Voted "Best of the Best" school in Parker for 2011 and 2012
- Named Top 100 Workplaces in Colorado by the Denver Post in 2012
Profile last updated: 01/17/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParkerGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
9650 Jordan Road
Parker, CO 80134
Greenwood VillageGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
6100 East Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
FranktownGrades: K-8 | 22 students
7086 E Park Dr
Franktown, CO 80116
Greenwood VillageGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
5859 S University Blvd
Greenwood Village, CO 80121
EnglewoodGrades: K-8 | 122 students
3301 S Sherman St
Englewood, CO 80113
What an amazing school! We've sent our children to Ave Maria for 4 years and wouldn't have them anywhere else. They are always greeted with a smile and welcomed everyday. Our administrative staff along with our teachers truly care about every student. The education programs continue to improve each year keeping Ave Maria students years ahead of their grade level in many subjects. Mrs Loiselle absolutely does provide for and care about her students. Our teachers are awesome. Our students excel. Ave Maria is an excellent choice for Catholic education.
- Posted by Parent - Brian
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.