Grades: NS-8 | 515 students
- Ave Maria Catholic School is, proudly and uniquely, a part of 6% of Core Knowledge schools that are parochial.
- AMCS recognizes the importance and value of a strong classical core curriculum that is built grade by grade.
- As a Friend of Core Knowledge, Ave Maria Catholic School will continue to develop a foundation for students to learn in an environment that is "coherent, cumulative, and content-specific" while fostering positive individual growth, self-discipline, and responsible involvement in school and community.
- We will strive to have each student build a lasting relationship with God so that upon leaving, our students will possess a passion for learning, open minds, and the ability to adapt to a diverse and changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dllexia/Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,950|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Terri Loiselle|
|Admissions Associate||Beatrice Skoog|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Softball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy/Girl Scouts, MathCounts Club, Spelling Club, Student Council Spelling Club, Boy/Girl Scouts,
- Faith education for students entering Preschool through 8th grade
- Traditional school year
- Accredited through AdvancEd, a nationally renowned school evaluation organization
- Certified and caring faculty and staff with over 350 years experience
- Core Knowledge Curriculum and rigorous academics; ranks in the top 15% of all schools nationwide in ITBS scores
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Competitive sports programs through CSAL (Catholic Schools Athletic League of Denver)
- Extra-curricular clubs and activities; MathCounts, Student Council, National Junior Honor Society, Spelling Club, Boy/Girl Scouts.
- Art, Music, P.E., Rosetta Stone Spanish Enrichment Program, and "State of the Art" Technology including amplification sysyems and Promythean Boards in all classrooms
- 95 % of graduates accepted in their "first choice" high school
- Financial Aid and Student Services available
- Voted "Best of the Best" school in Parker
- Named Top 100 Workplaces in Colorado by the Denver Post
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParkerGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
9650 Jordan Road
Parker, CO 80134
Greenwood VillageGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
6100 East Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
EnglewoodGrades: K-8 | 122 students
3301 S Sherman St
Englewood, CO 80113
LittletonGrades: K-8 | 143 students
345 E. Wildcat Reserve Parkway
Littleton, CO 80126
EnglewoodGrades: PK-8 | 675 students
7071 E Otero Avenue
Englewood, CO 80112
What an amazing school! We've sent our children to Ave Maria for 4 years and wouldn't have them anywhere else. They are always greeted with a smile and welcomed everyday. Our administrative staff along with our teachers truly care about every student. The education programs continue to improve each year keeping Ave Maria students years ahead of their grade level in many subjects. Mrs Loiselle absolutely does provide for and care about her students. Our teachers are awesome. Our students excel. Ave Maria is an excellent choice for Catholic education.
- Posted by Parent - Brian
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.