Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
Ave Maria Catholic School is, proudly and uniquely, a part of 6% of Core Knowledge schools that are parochial.
AMCS recognizes the importance and value of a strong core curriculum that is built grade by grade.
As a Friend of Core Knowledge, Ave Maria Catholic School will continue to develop a foundation for students to learn in an environment that is "coherent, cumulative, and content-specific" while fostering positive individual growth, self-discipline, and responsible involvement in school and community.
We will strive to have each student build a lasting relationship with God so that upon leaving, our students will possess a passion for learning, open minds, and the ability to adapt to a diverse and changing world.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,995|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy/Girl Scouts, MathCounts Club, Spelling Club, Student Council Spelling Club, Boy/Girl Scouts,
- Faith education for students entering Preschool through 8th grade
- Traditional school year
- Accredited through NCEA/AdvancEd, a nationally renowned school evaluation organization
- Certified and caring faculty and staff with over 250 years experience
- Core Knowledge Curriculum and rigorous academics; ranks in the top 20% of all schools nationwide in ITBS scores
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Competitive sports programs through CSAL (Catholic Schools Athletic League of Denver)
- Extra-curricular clubs and activities; MathCounts, Student Council, Spelling Club, Boy/Girl Scouts.
- Art, Music, P.E., Rosetta Stone Spanish Enrichment Program, and "State of the Art" Technology including SMART Boards in the classrooms
- 95 % of graduates accepted in their "first choice" high school
- Financial Aid and Student Services available
- Voted "Best of the Best" school in Parker for 2011 and 2012
- Named Top 100 Workplaces in Colorado by the Denver Post in 2012
Profile last updated: 01/17/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParkerGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
9650 Jordan Road
Parker, CO 80134
Greenwood VillageGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
6100 East Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
KailuaGrades: PK-12 | 820 students
917 Kalanianaole Highway
Kailua, HI 96734
NiwotGrades: NS-8 | 194 students
9447 Niwot Rd
Niwot, CO 80503
BoulderGrades: NS-8 | 348 students
4820 Nautilus Ct N
Boulder, CO 80301
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.