Top Colorado Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 549 top private schools in Colorado, serving 73,172 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,093 for elementary schools and $15,039 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 23% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
International School of Denver Photo - At ISDenver, your children will transform from students to global citizens. We are a multicultural, multilingual school, welcoming children ages 3 - 8th grade to our inclusive, globally minded community.
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
The Goddard School Photo - At The Goddard School children discover that learning is fun. This establishes an outlook that will serve them for life!
St John The Evangelist Catholic School Photo - In communion with our families, Saint John the Evangelist School provides a respectful Catholic environment dedicated to the education of the whole child through academic achievement, personal responsibility and the formation of faithful citizenship in a place where Christ is ever present. www.school.saintjohns.net
Steamboat Mountain School Photo - Join our Global Immersion Studies (GIS) program and travel to a different country every year for three weeks. These student spent two weeks working at orphanage for girls in Tanzania, Africa.
Desiderata School Photo - Students may complete independent study assignments with adult instructor supervision and assistance in a number of different facilities. These students are working at the Tutoring Club of Longmont during the 2010-2011 school year.
Rocky Mountain Christian Academy Photo - RMCA provides classical and Christian education to students in preschool through 8th grade. Our faith-based curriculum gives students an education that surpasses the expectations of every accelerated program in the area. RMCA teachers partner with parents creating a community where Jesus Christ is exalted, parents are honored, students are treasured and teachers are esteemed.
Top Colorado Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 32 Schools3,122 Students36% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students43% Minority
- 58 Schools10,714 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students19% Minority
- 60 Schools5,770 Students13% Minority
- 18 Schools2,808 Students27% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools26 Students21% Minority
- 86 Schools21,042 Students33% Minority
- 36 Schools6,612 Students14% Minority
- 5 Schools793 Students11% Minority
- 54 Schools6,482 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools35 Students28% Minority
- 8 Schools808 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students- Minority
- 73 Schools10,031 Students18% Minority
- 10 Schools699 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students14% Minority
- 31 Schools4,085 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools44 Students44% Minority
- 12 Schools1,112 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools83 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools135 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools68 Students35% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools260 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools878 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools62 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools184 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools438 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools118 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students9% Minority
- 11 Schools1,250 Students29% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.