Top Colorado Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 539 top private schools in Colorado, serving 72,467 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,396 for elementary schools and $14,709 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 23% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
St. Mary's Academy Photo - St. Mary's Academy High School excels at preparing young women for leadership in a global society. Our goal is to empower our students through the development of analytical skills, confidence, and generosity to make a difference in the world around them.
International School of Denver Photo - At ISDenver, your children will transform from students to global citizens. We are a multicultural, multilingual school, welcoming children ages 3 - 8th grade to our inclusive, globally minded community.
Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten Photo - Last day of the school year picnic when the teachers honor each child as we head off to Summer Break!
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Heritage Christian Academy is located north of Mulberry and west of Timberline in North Fort Collins at 2506 Zurich Drive.
Front Range Christian School Photo - FRCS junior/senior high students serve within the greater community once per month through our award-winning GO! outreach program.
Top Colorado Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 31 Schools3,042 Students39% Minority
- 2 Schools42 Students43% Minority
- 58 Schools11,527 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students19% Minority
- 58 Schools5,642 Students14% Minority
- 18 Schools2,736 Students28% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools26 Students21% Minority
- 88 Schools15,753 Students33% Minority
- 37 Schools6,625 Students14% Minority
- 5 Schools663 Students11% Minority
- 54 Schools6,539 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools35 Students28% Minority
- 8 Schools822 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students- Minority
- 71 Schools9,825 Students17% Minority
- 10 Schools698 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students14% Minority
- 31 Schools4,050 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools44 Students44% Minority
- 12 Schools1,110 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools83 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools135 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools68 Students35% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools260 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools877 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools62 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools184 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools438 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools86 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students9% Minority
- 11 Schools1,240 Students29% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.