Colorado Private Schools
- There are 519 private schools in Colorado, serving 74,542 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,030 for elementary schools and $13,710 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
At ISDenver, your children will transform from students to global citizens. We are a multicultural, multilingual school, welcoming children ages 3 - 8th grade to our inclusive, globally minded community.
This is the Mary statue that sits out front of the school! There is a wonderful May Crowning where we honor Mary during the month of May!
Welcome to Boulder Country Day School, where academic distinction meets education with character. BCD is a top-rated, accredited independent school in Boulder, Colorado where every child has the opportunity to discover his or her unique excellence. Distinguished by small class sizes, outstanding faculty, rigorous curriculum and a focus on community, we strive to create a well-rounded educational environment.
Colorado Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 31 Schools3,089 Students26% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students40% Minority
- 55 Schools10,111 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students17% Minority
- 59 Schools5,570 Students14% Minority
- 16 Schools2,641 Students21% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools40 Students- Minority
- 81 Schools20,324 Students29% Minority
- 36 Schools6,324 Students14% Minority
- 5 Schools759 Students10% Minority
- 52 Schools6,446 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools46 Students7% Minority
- 8 Schools740 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools56 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students- Minority
- 66 Schools9,574 Students17% Minority
- 8 Schools693 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students18% Minority
- 30 Schools3,270 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools26 Students59% Minority
- 11 Schools1,102 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools101 Students40% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools131 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools68 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools260 Students3% Minority
- 9 Schools880 Students26% Minority
- 2 Schools45 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools184 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students77% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students67% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students10% Minority
- 11 Schools1,114 Students24% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.