Colorado Private Schools
- There are 547 private schools in Colorado, serving 78,557 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,219 for elementary schools and $14,260 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 23% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
International School of Denver Photo - At ISDenver, your children will transform from students to global citizens. We are a multicultural, multilingual school, welcoming children ages 3 - 8th grade to our inclusive, globally minded community.
Wood Adventist Christian School Photo - Our beautiful grounds and new school building are a great place for students to learn. Visit us and see!
Colorado Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 32 Schools3,122 Students36% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students43% Minority
- 58 Schools10,714 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students19% Minority
- 60 Schools5,770 Students13% Minority
- 18 Schools2,808 Students27% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools26 Students21% Minority
- 86 Schools21,042 Students33% Minority
- 36 Schools6,612 Students14% Minority
- 5 Schools793 Students11% Minority
- 54 Schools6,482 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools35 Students28% Minority
- 8 Schools808 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students- Minority
- 73 Schools10,031 Students18% Minority
- 10 Schools699 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students14% Minority
- 31 Schools4,085 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools44 Students44% Minority
- 12 Schools1,112 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools83 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools173 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools135 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools68 Students35% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools260 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools878 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools62 Students13% Minority
- 4 Schools184 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools438 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools118 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students9% Minority
- 11 Schools1,250 Students29% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.