Top Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 252 top religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (48% of all schools), serving 43,164 students.
Front Range Christian School Photo - FRCS is a discipleship school. The goal is to grow the roots deeper for students to know who Christ is and who He created them to be. All students, grades K-12, participate in weekly chapel services.
Belleview Christian School Photo - As a college preparatory school, our standards at Belleview Christian School are high. Specials include Art, Music, PE, Chapel, Spanish, Computer, and Accelerated Reader.
Brighton Adventist Academy Photo - BAA Sports League: Sports included are soccer, basketball and flag football.
St. John The Evangelist Catholic School Photo - Saint John the Evangelist Catholic School is located in Northern Colorado and serves the Loveland, Fort Collins and Greeley communities. St. John's is dedicated to providing our students with an excellent private Catholic education. We strive to teach the whole person by maintaining high academic standards as well as guiding the student's spiritual walk of faith.
Sacred Heart Of Jesus School Photo - Sacred Heart of Jesus School educating children for nearly 120 years!
Top Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools470 Students12.42% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students98.40% Minority
- 19 Schools1,418 Students21.81% Minority
- 75 Schools13,427 Students18.22% Minority
- 3 Schools419 Students37.13% Minority
- 2 Schools572 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools824 Students17.20% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 12 Schools1,711 Students2.46% Minority
- 29 Schools3,368 Students17.11% Minority
- 2 Schools76 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools567 Students4.92% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students23.08% Minority
- 3 Schools128 Students28.57% Minority
- 4 Schools488 Students22.73% Minority
- 59 Schools17,742 Students30.96% Minority
- 20 Schools1,096 Students38.04% Minority
- 7 Schools291 Students14.29% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.