Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 262 religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (48% of all schools), serving 49,607 students.
Wood Adventist Christian School Photo - Our beautiful grounds and new school building are a great place for students to learn. Visit us and see!
Pueblo Sda School (daystar) Photo - Daystar Christian School - A small school with a world class education.
Front Range Christian School Photo - FRCS teachers genuinely care about their students. Offering academic guidance and acting as mentors and role models.
Belleview Christian School Photo - As a college preparatory school, our standards at Belleview Christian School are high. Specials include Art, Music, PE, Chapel, Spanish, Computer, and Accelerated Reader.
St. Columba School Photo - St. Columba School, where students are known, respected, and cared for by faculty, staff, and peers; where exploring ideas and loving learning are cool; where happiness and challenge walk hand-in-hand; where leadership and extracurricular opportunities abound; and where the presence of the Catholic tradition stamps a profound and lasting influence on the educational experience of our young scholars.
Assumption Catholic School Photo - This is the Mary statue that sits out front of the school! There is a wonderful May Crowning where we honor Mary during the month of May!
St Francis De Sales Grade School Photo - Students at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School celebrate mass with Bishop Jorge Rodriguez. Photo credit: Nicole Withee
Jim Elliot Christian School Photo - The first day of school....everyone is so excited to be on campus meeting new friends and seeing old ones. Our students are always willing to get their picture taken, even in between classes when they are supposed to be hurrying to class :)
Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students98.40% Minority
- 20 Schools1,404 Students22.83% Minority
- 76 Schools13,470 Students17.91% Minority
- 3 Schools354 Students31.34% Minority
- 2 Schools570 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools627 Students31.71% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 12 Schools1,739 Students2.85% Minority
- 31 Schools4,150 Students17.64% Minority
- 2 Schools70 Students1.67% Minority
- 4 Schools468 Students4.48% Minority
- 3 Schools580 Students13.86% Minority
- 2 Schools311 Students19.65% Minority
- 3 Schools146 Students25.00% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students14.40% Minority
- 61 Schools22,933 Students31.12% Minority
- 21 Schools1,082 Students29.81% Minority
- 8 Schools423 Students14.65% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.