Top Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 260 top religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (48% of all schools), serving 48,531 students.
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
St John The Evangelist Catholic School Photo - In communion with our families, Saint John the Evangelist School provides a respectful Catholic environment dedicated to the education of the whole child through academic achievement, personal responsibility and the formation of faithful citizenship in a place where Christ is ever present. www.school.saintjohns.net
St. Columba School Photo - St. Columba School, where students are known, respected, and cared for by faculty, staff, and peers; where exploring ideas and loving learning are cool; where happiness and challenge walk hand-in-hand; where leadership and extracurricular opportunities abound; and where the presence of the Catholic tradition stamps a profound and lasting influence on the educational experience of our young scholars.
Front Range Christian School Photo - FRCS teachers genuinely care about their students. Offering academic guidance and acting as mentors and role models.
Top Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students98.40% Minority
- 20 Schools1,404 Students22.83% Minority
- 73 Schools12,969 Students17.74% Minority
- 3 Schools354 Students31.34% Minority
- 2 Schools586 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools842 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 12 Schools1,739 Students2.85% Minority
- 31 Schools4,171 Students17.64% Minority
- 2 Schools70 Students1.67% Minority
- 4 Schools468 Students4.48% Minority
- 3 Schools580 Students13.86% Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students21.66% Minority
- 3 Schools146 Students25.00% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students14.40% Minority
- 62 Schools22,260 Students30.47% Minority
- 21 Schools1,082 Students29.81% Minority
- 8 Schools423 Students14.65% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.