Top Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 257 top religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (48% of all schools), serving 43,873 students.
St. Mary's Academy Photo - St. Mary's Academy High School excels at preparing young women for leadership in a global society. Our goal is to empower our students through the development of analytical skills, confidence, and generosity to make a difference in the world around them.
Sacred Heart Of Jesus School Photo - Sacred Heart of Jesus School educating children for nearly 120 years!
Rocky Mountain Christian Academy Photo - Nations Day | For the entire month of October, students in grades K-5 study a particular nation in each classroom, including overviews of that country's history, language, culture, art, music, and much more. This study includes many hands-on activities and special art projects designed to teach students the "tools" for learning about and appreciating other cultures.
Lutheran High School Photo - Lutheran High School - Encouraging academic excellence, Nurturing growth in Christ.
Assumption Catholic School Photo - This is the Mary statue that sits out front of the school! There is a wonderful May Crowning where we honor Mary during the month of May!
Intermountain Adventist Academy Photo - Intermountain has a strong emphasis on STEM for young men and women, with a program that prepares them for advanced education.
St Francis De Sales Grade School Photo - Students at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School celebrate mass with Bishop Jorge Rodriguez. Photo credit: Nicole Withee
Top Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students98.40% Minority
- 18 Schools1,384 Students21.93% Minority
- 74 Schools13,145 Students17.74% Minority
- 3 Schools354 Students31.34% Minority
- 2 Schools587 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools842 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 12 Schools1,739 Students2.85% Minority
- 30 Schools4,158 Students18.02% Minority
- 2 Schools70 Students1.67% Minority
- 4 Schools468 Students4.48% Minority
- 3 Schools580 Students13.86% Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students21.66% Minority
- 3 Schools146 Students25.00% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students14.40% Minority
- 61 Schools17,512 Students30.49% Minority
- 21 Schools1,028 Students29.81% Minority
- 8 Schools423 Students14.65% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.