Top Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 254 top religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (47% of all schools), serving 44,167 students.
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
Pueblo Sda School (daystar) Photo - Daystar Christian School - A small school with a world class education.
Intermountain Adventist Academy Photo - Intermountain has a strong emphasis on STEM for young men and women, with a program that prepares them for advanced education.
Sacred Heart Of Jesus School Photo - Sacred Heart of Jesus School educating children for nearly 120 years!
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Heritage Christian Academy is located north of Mulberry and west of Timberline in North Fort Collins at 2506 Zurich Drive.
St John The Evangelist Catholic School Photo - Saint John the Evangelist Catholic School is located in Northern Colorado and serves the Loveland, Fort Collins and Greeley communities. St. John's is dedicated to providing our students with an excellent private Catholic education. We strive to teach the whole person by maintaining high academic standards as well as guiding the student's spiritual walk of faith.
Top Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students98.40% Minority
- 18 Schools1,384 Students21.93% Minority
- 74 Schools13,100 Students17.99% Minority
- 3 Schools354 Students31.34% Minority
- 2 Schools587 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools842 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 12 Schools1,739 Students2.85% Minority
- 29 Schools3,771 Students17.33% Minority
- 2 Schools70 Students1.67% Minority
- 4 Schools468 Students4.48% Minority
- 3 Schools580 Students13.86% Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students21.66% Minority
- 3 Schools146 Students25.00% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students14.40% Minority
- 60 Schools18,149 Students30.40% Minority
- 20 Schools1,117 Students28.77% Minority
- 8 Schools423 Students14.65% Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.