Top Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 254 top religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (47% of all schools), serving 44,167 students.
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
Front Range Christian School Photo - At FRCS, all students, grades K-12, participate in weekly chapel services.
Denver Jewish Day School Photo - 10th graders in the Negev desert region of Israel on their annual six week Hebrew and Israel immersion experience.
Top Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students98.40% Minority
- 18 Schools1,384 Students21.93% Minority
- 74 Schools13,100 Students17.99% Minority
- 3 Schools354 Students31.34% Minority
- 2 Schools587 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools842 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 12 Schools1,739 Students2.85% Minority
- 29 Schools3,771 Students17.33% Minority
- 2 Schools70 Students1.67% Minority
- 4 Schools468 Students4.48% Minority
- 3 Schools580 Students13.86% Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students21.66% Minority
- 3 Schools146 Students25.00% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students14.40% Minority
- 60 Schools18,149 Students30.40% Minority
- 20 Schools1,117 Students28.77% Minority
- 8 Schools423 Students14.65% Minority
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.