Top Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 256 top religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (48% of all schools), serving 43,534 students.
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
Daystar Christian School Photo - Daystar Christian School - A small school with a world class education.
St John The Evangelist Catholic School Photo - Saint John the Evangelist Catholic School is located in Northern Colorado and serves the Loveland, Fort Collins and Greeley communities. St. John's is dedicated to providing our students with an excellent private Catholic education. We strive to teach the whole person by maintaining high academic standards as well as guiding the student's spiritual walk of faith.
Lutheran High School Photo - Lutheran High School - Encouraging academic excellence, Nurturing growth in Christ.
Top Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools509 Students12.54% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students98.40% Minority
- 19 Schools1,418 Students21.81% Minority
- 78 Schools13,662 Students18.21% Minority
- 3 Schools419 Students37.13% Minority
- 2 Schools572 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools824 Students17.20% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 12 Schools1,711 Students2.46% Minority
- 29 Schools3,368 Students17.11% Minority
- 2 Schools76 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools567 Students4.92% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students23.08% Minority
- 3 Schools128 Students28.57% Minority
- 4 Schools488 Students22.73% Minority
- 59 Schools17,835 Students30.96% Minority
- 20 Schools1,099 Students38.04% Minority
- 7 Schools291 Students14.29% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.