Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 260 religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (49% of all schools), serving 49,022 students.
The first day of school....everyone is so excited to be on campus meeting new friends and seeing old ones. Our students are always willing to get their picture taken, even in between classes when they are supposed to be hurrying to class :)
RMCA provides classical and Christian education to students in preschool through 8th grade. Our faith-based curriculum gives students an education that surpasses the expectations of every accelerated program in the area. RMCA teachers partner with parents creating a community where Jesus Christ is exalted, parents are honored, students are treasured and teachers are esteemed.
In communion with our families, Saint John the Evangelist School provides a respectful Catholic environment dedicated to the education of the whole child through academic achievement, personal responsibility and the formation of faithful citizenship in a place where Christ is ever present. www.school.saintjohns.net
Students at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School celebrate mass with Bishop Jorge Rodriguez. Photo credit: Nicole Withee
Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools268 Students89% Minority
- 19 Schools1,424 Students28% Minority
- 75 Schools12,775 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools467 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools570 Students25% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70% Minority
- 1 Schools308 Students20% Minority
- 12 Schools1,688 Students9% Minority
- 34 Schools4,187 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools69 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools421 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools209 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools146 Students28% Minority
- 5 Schools809 Students6% Minority
- 60 Schools23,403 Students29% Minority
- 22 Schools1,136 Students32% Minority
- 7 Schools361 Students19% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.