Top Colorado Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 261 top religiously affiliated private schools in Colorado (48% of all schools), serving 44,271 students.
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
Rocky Mountain Christian Academy Photo - RMCA provides classical and Christian education to students in preschool through 8th grade. Our faith-based curriculum gives students an education that surpasses the expectations of every accelerated program in the area. RMCA teachers partner with parents creating a community where Jesus Christ is exalted, parents are honored, students are treasured and teachers are esteemed.
Denver Jewish Day School Photo - 10th graders in the Negev desert region of Israel on their annual six week Hebrew and Israel immersion experience.
Assumption Catholic School Photo - This is the Mary statue that sits out front of the school! There is a wonderful May Crowning where we honor Mary during the month of May!
Castle Rock Christian Academy Photo - Castle Rock Christian Academy has been educating the community for over a decade. We have a big campus but small class sizes.
Liberty Classical Academy (formerly The Garden School) Photo - Liberty Classical Academy is a K-12 school in New Castle, Colorado that strives to nurture students with the love of God, the humility of Christ and the values of faith, family, and community.
Top Colorado Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students98.40% Minority
- 20 Schools1,404 Students22.83% Minority
- 74 Schools13,073 Students17.74% Minority
- 3 Schools354 Students31.34% Minority
- 2 Schools586 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools842 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 12 Schools1,739 Students2.85% Minority
- 31 Schools4,175 Students17.64% Minority
- 2 Schools70 Students1.67% Minority
- 4 Schools468 Students4.48% Minority
- 3 Schools580 Students13.86% Minority
- 1 Schools157 Students21.66% Minority
- 3 Schools146 Students25.00% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students14.40% Minority
- 62 Schools17,930 Students30.47% Minority
- 21 Schools1,044 Students29.81% Minority
- 8 Schools423 Students14.65% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.