Ave Maria Catholic School
5.00 (8 reviews)
Tel: (720) 842-5400
- Ave Maria Catholic School is a Catholic School under the Diocese of Colorado Springs serving students in Preschool through 8th grade. We are accredited by AdvancEd and have been voted "Best of the Best" School in Parker for the 7th time.
- We are the school of choice for students and families in Parker and neighboring communities who desire a Catholic education that encompasses every dimension of human growth and development-intellectual, spiritual, social, emotional, and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dllexia/Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,090|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Terri Loiselle|
|Admissions Associate||Beatrice Skoog|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy/Girl Scouts, MathCounts Club, Spelling Club, Student Council|
As part of our mission at Ave Maria Catholic School "we seek to model Gospel values in all we do and inspire the students to make a profound difference in their community now and in the future." At Ave Maria, you will see students engaged in traditional and contemporary learning methods grounded in a loving, Christian environment where values of respect, responsibility, compassion, honesty, generosity, reverence, tolerance, forgiveness, and self-control are taught, encouraged, and reinforced.
- 95% of 8th Grade Accepted into Private/Public High School of 1st Choice
- Highly Qualified Tenured Staff & Administration with over 700 years of Teaching Experience
- Student Services & Differentiated Instruction to Meet Diverse Needs of All Learners
- Faith Based Environment Permeated in Catholic Teachings & Strong Community Involvement
- State of the Art Technology with Challenging Academics with Classical Core Knowledge Curriculum
- Sports, Clubs, and Extra-Curricular ActivitiesBefore and After Care/Bus Transportation
- Awarded Level 4 Certification for our Preschool and Jr. K program from Colorado Shines
- Half and Full Day Preschool and Jr. K
- Voted Best of the Best School in Parker for 7 years
- Voted Top Workplace by the Denver Post for 3 years
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Parker Grades: NS-8 | 356 students
9650 Jordan Road
Parker, CO 80134
(303) 841-5988 4.2 NS-8
- Parker Grades: PK-K | 116 students
10750 Victorian Drive
Parker, CO 80138
(303) 841-4325 2.5 PK-K
My three children attend Ave Maria, and I could not be happier. It has been the best experience for all of my children; they love going to school to see their friends and teachers. The teachers are amazing and I know that they truly care about my children. If you are looking for an amazing school for your own kids, I would highly recommend checking out Ave Maria.
- Posted by Parent - M
I have been a part of the Ave MARIA community for over 20 years. Three of my children have graduated from this amazing school and my last child will graduate next year. I have been extremely happy with the challenging education that is surrounded by a faith-filled community.
- Posted by Parent - LjG
I have two children who have both attended and graduated from Ave Maria Catholic School. Both went onto different high schools and have flourished not only academically but socially and emotionally. They are both confident, faith filled young adults that are ready for each new adventure! I highly recommended Ave Maria Catholic School!
- Posted by Parent - Kari
I have three children who attend Ave and we absolutely love it. The teachers and staff are all caring and loving. The environment is safe and supports student learning. My children have thrived at Ave spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually. We feel blessed to be a part of this excellent faith filled school community.
- Posted by Parent - Bea
My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with Ave Maria. You couldn't ask for a better environment to love, support and foster the growth of our precious children into incredible, well rounded young people. At Ave you don't just get a top notch education, you also get an entire school dedicated to raising responsible, respectful, caring children. All the teachers, administrators and parents are just as invested in providing a great learning environment as well as helping develop the highest level of character in our children. 5/5!
- Posted by Parent - Marie
We absolutely love Ave Maria Catholic School. Our kids love going to this school - they literally jump out of bed in the morning to get ready for school and on weekends they often say "I want to go to school today." I know it is hard to believe. It is nothing like a public school environment. The teachers are amazing, engaged, and totally dedicated to creating a caring and nurturing environment. The classes rooms have around 20 students with a teachers aid. The students are all polite, courteous, respectful, and exude confidence. I'm so glad of friends recommended this school.
- Posted by Parent - Steven C
Excellent school, teachers and leadership are engaged kids are happy. 5/5
- Posted by Parent - Greene-Cockriel
What an amazing school! We've sent our children to Ave Maria for 4 years and wouldn't have them anywhere else. They are always greeted with a smile and welcomed everyday. Our administrative staff along with our teachers truly care about every student. The education programs continue to improve each year keeping Ave Maria students years ahead of their grade level in many subjects. Mrs Loiselle absolutely does provide for and care about her students. Our teachers are awesome. Our students excel. Ave Maria is an excellent choice for Catholic education.
- Posted by Parent - Brian
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?