Le Jardin Academy
- Top Ranked HI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 831 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,929
- Acceptance rate: 60%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Archery, Art K-2, Climbing Club, Coding Club, Environmental Club, Hula, Origami Club, Reading club, Robotics, Spanish Lango, Wild Kids, Zumba Fitness
Arts and Music Programs:
Knitting Club, So Much Talent
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Chelsea Soccer Academy, Girls on the Run, Goldf, Swimming, Tennis Pups, Yoga
The School, in partnership with the family, strives to accomplish its mission by:
- Believing that high expectations and high standards are important in academics and in personal ethics, integrity, and behavior.
- Providing unified, coherent, and engaging academic and extracurricular programs that encourage co-operative learning, support multiple learning styles, and foster a global perspective.
- Creating a nurturing, challenging and supportive community that embraces and celebrates diversity.
- Valuing and emphasizing the development of positive character, the making of healthy choices, and the giving of service to others.
- Expecting that the daily interaction of students and adults will be marked by kindness, civility, generosity, and mutual respect.
- Maintaining a safe, friendly, and healthy environment in which students have the opportunity to be mindful of themselves and their learning.
Le Jardin Academy strives to develop students who are:
- Independent learners, who are knowledgeable and balanced in academics, arts, foreign language, and physical education.
- Critical and creative thinkers, who are able to conduct inquiry and research, make decisions, develop strategies, and solve problems.
- Effective and open-minded communicators, who take risks and are able to express ideas through verbal, written, technological, and artistic expression.
- Productive and reflective community members, who are caring and respectful of the feelings and ideas of others.
- Responsible and principled global citizens, who understand and appreciate cultural and ideological diversity and the need to protect and preserve our fragile environment.
Endorse Le Jardin Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards