Top Hawaii Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 99 top religiously affiliated private schools in Hawaii (69% of all schools), serving 28,576 students.
Mary, Star Of The Sea Early Learning Center Photo - Distinctively Christian, Academically Excellent and Uniquely Innovative. Developing global learners for 21st century learning in an inclusive, caring Catholic, Montessori environment.
Chaminade University Montessori Lab School Photo - View of the prepared learning environment. The six areas in our Montessori classroom: Practical Life, Sensorial, Math, Language, Cosmic, and Peace help children to develop physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
Hanalani Schools Photo - Hanalani has a highly successful robotics program that contributed to two International Championship and 4 Regional Championship Botball teams. Here a student builds a robot from the multitude of parts and tools at his disposal.
The Children's House Photo - Rubberized/Padded areas in front of the classrooms make for a fun, safe place to engage in activity.
Koolau Baptist Academy Photo - As an important ministry of Ko'olau Baptist Church, Ko'olau Baptist Academy seeks to help the families of our church and other families of like faith who desire a distinctly Christian education for their children (Matthew 28:19-20; Ephesians 4:12-14). We come from a Bible-based, Christ-centered approach to education and we seek the mental, physical, social, and spiritual development of every
Sacred Hearts School & Early Learning Center Photo - At Sacred Hearts, children gain not only the knowledge they need academically but also the knowledge of who they are as human beings.
Top Hawaii Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students69.44% Minority
- 6 Schools1,904 Students84.09% Minority
- 18 Schools4,400 Students41.94% Minority
- 4 Schools2,985 Students99.86% Minority
- 3 Schools539 Students77.97% Minority
- 5 Schools4,012 Students76.81% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students86.67% Minority
- 6 Schools844 Students67.77% Minority
- 4 Schools1,557 Students99.06% Minority
- 3 Schools174 Students57.50% Minority
- 3 Schools735 Students25.70% Minority
- 34 Schools10,806 Students79.79% Minority
- 11 Schools503 Students84.91% Minority
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?