Top Hawaii Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 100 top religiously affiliated private schools in Hawaii (69% of all schools), serving 28,590 students.
Doris Todd Christian Academy Photo - Join us for an open house this November 1 @ 8:15am, or February 2 @ 9:00am. Come see us for a tour anytime throughout the year!
The Children's House Photo - Rubberized/Padded areas in front of the classrooms make for a fun, safe place to engage in activity.
Sacred Hearts School & Early Learning Center Photo - At Sacred Hearts, children gain not only the knowledge they need academically but also the knowledge of who they are as human beings.
Iolani School Photo - 'Iolani School's Sullivan Center for Innovation and Leadership rises in the center of the school's 25 acre campus.
Mary, Star Of The Sea Early Learning Center Photo - Distinctively Christian, Academically Excellent and Uniquely Innovative. Developing global learners for 21st century learning in an inclusive, caring Catholic, Montessori environment.
Christ The King School Photo - Sr. Jean and some students from Christ the King School on a float at a recent Maui County Fair parade.
Koolau Baptist Academy Photo - As an important ministry of Ko'olau Baptist Church, Ko'olau Baptist Academy seeks to help the families of our church and other families of like faith who desire a distinctly Christian education for their children (Matthew 28:19-20; Ephesians 4:12-14). We come from a Bible-based, Christ-centered approach to education and we seek the mental, physical, social, and spiritual development of every
Top Hawaii Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students69.44% Minority
- 6 Schools1,904 Students84.09% Minority
- 19 Schools4,414 Students41.94% Minority
- 4 Schools2,985 Students99.86% Minority
- 3 Schools539 Students77.97% Minority
- 5 Schools4,012 Students76.81% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students86.67% Minority
- 6 Schools844 Students67.77% Minority
- 4 Schools1,557 Students99.06% Minority
- 3 Schools174 Students57.50% Minority
- 3 Schools735 Students25.70% Minority
- 34 Schools10,806 Students79.79% Minority
- 11 Schools503 Students84.91% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.