Asia Pacific International School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked HI School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Yearly Tuition: $25,000
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Asia Pacific International School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Hawaii for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Agricultural Club, Animal Husbandry, Book Club, Chinese Club, Entrepreneurship Club, Esports Club, Gardening, Hiking Club, Investment Club, Japanese Club, Knitting Club, Korean Club, Math Team, Model United Nations, Orienteering, Outdoors Club, Science Olympiad, Student Council, Student-Led Clubs
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Studio, Band and Orchestra, Ceramics, Choir, Drama, Drumming, Hula, Orchestra, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Club, Beach Volleyball, Horseback riding, Outrigger Paddling, Surfing, Tennis Lessons
- APIS was founded in 2007 on the belief that students should authentically engage in global learning experiences. Through project-based learning, frequent field trips, outdoor learning, internships, community service, and opportunities to study in their Seoul campus, APIS students learn from what is real and meaningful.
- APIS is a caring, Christian community with less than ten students in each grade. Small class sizes and advisories create an environment where students are known, support is readily available, and instruction is individualized.
- Extracurricular options include swimming in their 25-meter saltwater pool, golf, beach volleyball, canoe paddling, agriculture, computer science, robotics, art, band, piano, and many other activities, including student-run clubs.All APIS graduates pursue higher education.
- Students from the Hawai`i campus have been admitted to top-tier universities, including Stanford, Yale, Brown, Columbia, Duke, Boston, and NYU.
- Five-day and seven-day boarding options enable students from around the world to live on campus, enjoying meals cooked by a world-class chef, weekend activities, and evening tutoring sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Asia Pacific International School cost?
Asia Pacific International School's tuition is approximately $25,000 for private students and $3,500 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Asia Pacific International School?
The acceptance rate of Asia Pacific International School is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 83%.
What sports does Asia Pacific International School offer?
Asia Pacific International School offers 27 interscholastic sports: Archery, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Climbing, Cross Country, Cross Fit, Dance, Equestrian, Golf, Kayaking, Martial Arts, Mountain Biking, Mountaineering, Paddle Tennis, Polo, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Surf Team, Swimming, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Water Polo and Weightlifting. Asia Pacific International School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Hawaii for most sports offered.
What is Asia Pacific International School's ranking?
Asia Pacific International School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Hawaii for: Highest average SAT score, Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Most sports offered and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for Asia Pacific International School?
The application deadline for Asia Pacific International School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Asia Pacific International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards