Trinity Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Trinity Lutheran Church and School is sharing the love of the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, Teacher, and Friend through worship, education, and service.
- Trinity Lutheran School is a coeducational, Christian day school encompassing preschool and grades kindergarten through eight.
- Trinity Lutheran School exists to serve you with a quality Christian education.
- Our program is designed to join the school and the home together in the common effort of educating your child.
- Our mission is to share the love of Jesus Christ with each and every student through quality and challenging academic programs.
- The faculty and staff of TLS strive to create a supportive Christian environment.
- Through our Christian example, instruction, and discipline, we strive to communicate to our students that we seek to help them succeed in all aspects of their life.
- At the same time, we work to establish and maintain a partnership with parents, to involve them in school activities and decisions, and to foster open communication between home and school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 74%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: K-12 | 1026 students
420 Wyllie Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808)595-5000 15.8 K-12
- Honolulu Grades: NS-8 | 398 students
830 Main St
Honolulu, HI 96818
(808)423-9611 12.4 NS-8
- Honolulu Grades: K-12 | 1938 students
563 Kamoku St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808)949-5355 19.1 K-12
We love this school! The teachers are all highly educated, most have their masters degrees, the curriculum is rigorous, and I know that my kids are being taught and cared for in a loving Christ-centered environment.
- Posted by Parent - J. Howard
The best part of this school are the caring and experienced teachers. I have all three of my children attending and have seen them grow by leaps and bounds academically, socially, and spiritually. You can't go wrong with Trinity if you want an affordable private school education for your child.
- Posted by Parent - mrskl
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?