Top Colorado Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 52 top school membership associations in Colorado, serving 343 private schools (63% of all schools) and 58,426 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Association for the Education of Young Children (18% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (14% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
Aspen Country Day School Photo - Country Day enjoys a beautiful forested campus on Castle Creek. Ponds and mountains provide an ideal natural environment for learning in the outdoors. The entire campus was redone and reopened in 2016 with state-of-the-art classroom buildings that inspire learning and foster creativity.
Alexander Dawson School Photo - Each fall, the entire high school participates in class trips to many locations around the state. Students learn camping skills, rafting, leadership, team building and participate in community service.
Boulder Country Day Photo - Welcome to Boulder Country Day School, where academic distinction meets education with character. BCD is a top-rated, accredited independent school in Boulder, Colorado where every child has the opportunity to discover his or her unique excellence. Distinguished by small class sizes, outstanding faculty, challenging curriculum and a focus on community, we strive to create a well-rounded educational environment.
Top Colorado Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools732 Students75.00% Minority
- 2 Schools823 Students12.14% Minority
- 26 Schools7,619 Students18.79% Minority
- 7 Schools701 Students22.82% Minority
- 43 Schools3,992 Students25.08% Minority
- 2 Schools436 Students12.58% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students9.09% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students9.09% Minority
- 48 Schools12,213 Students16.36% Minority
- 3 Schools406 Students60.50% Minority
- 5 Schools752 Students11.17% Minority
- 31 Schools9,958 Students12.58% Minority
- 8 Schools1,221 Students8.38% Minority
- 1 Schools531 Students20.12% Minority
- 5 Schools235 Students23.40% Minority
- 5 Schools599 Students7.38% Minority
- 14 Schools747 Students30.92% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students2.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,186 Students8.66% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students14.05% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 3 Schools2,071 Students35.12% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students13.27% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students5.00% Minority
- 62 Schools6,788 Students24.15% Minority
- 1 Schools122 Students10.10% Minority
- 1 Schools802 Students23.48% Minority
- 2 Schools587 Students- Minority
- 41 Schools13,078 Students14.42% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students37.04% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools218 Students22.10% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students65.60% Minority
- 40 Schools11,564 Students29.77% Minority
- 3 Schools488 Students22.89% Minority
- 2 Schools1,362 Students21.05% Minority
- 2 Schools202 Students7.41% Minority
- 3 Schools755 Students25.74% Minority
- 1 Schools251 Students0.87% Minority
- 2 Schools1,151 Students18.37% Minority
- 9 Schools807 Students15.03% Minority
- 10 Schools681 Students45.93% Minority
- 10 Schools1,083 Students36.10% Minority
- 45 Schools6,464 Students21.61% Minority
- 18 Schools2,121 Students54.57% Minority
- 1 Schools381 Students96.46% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students25.49% Minority
- 12 Schools1,776 Students17.11% Minority
- 2 Schools238 Students13.53% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools460 Students7.94% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students13.73% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.