Top Colorado Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 52 top school membership associations in Colorado, serving 342 private schools (63% of all schools) and 58,512 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Association for the Education of Young Children (18% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (14% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
International School of Denver Photo - At ISDenver, your children will transform from students to global citizens. We are a multicultural, multilingual school, welcoming children ages 3 - 8th grade to our inclusive, globally minded community.
Desiderata School Photo - Students may complete independent study assignments with adult instructor supervision and assistance in a number of different facilities. These students are working at the Tutoring Club of Longmont during the 2010-2011 school year.
Montessori School Of Evergreen Photo - At Montessori School of Evergreen (MSE), we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled independent primary, elementary and middle school education to our students: dynamic, innovative, and mission-driven, which results in unique outcomes that last a lifetime. A Montessori School of Evergreen education is the advantage that lasts a lifetime.
Top Colorado Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools732 Students75.00% Minority
- 2 Schools823 Students12.14% Minority
- 26 Schools7,636 Students18.79% Minority
- 7 Schools701 Students22.82% Minority
- 43 Schools3,992 Students25.08% Minority
- 2 Schools436 Students12.58% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students9.09% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students9.09% Minority
- 48 Schools12,237 Students16.36% Minority
- 3 Schools406 Students60.50% Minority
- 5 Schools752 Students11.17% Minority
- 31 Schools9,999 Students12.58% Minority
- 8 Schools1,221 Students8.38% Minority
- 1 Schools555 Students20.12% Minority
- 5 Schools235 Students23.40% Minority
- 5 Schools599 Students7.38% Minority
- 14 Schools747 Students30.92% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students2.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,186 Students8.66% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students14.05% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 3 Schools2,071 Students35.12% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students13.27% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students5.00% Minority
- 62 Schools6,788 Students24.15% Minority
- 1 Schools122 Students10.10% Minority
- 1 Schools802 Students23.48% Minority
- 2 Schools587 Students- Minority
- 41 Schools13,119 Students14.42% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students37.04% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools218 Students22.10% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students65.60% Minority
- 40 Schools11,564 Students29.77% Minority
- 3 Schools488 Students22.89% Minority
- 2 Schools1,362 Students21.05% Minority
- 1 Schools127 Students5.26% Minority
- 3 Schools755 Students25.74% Minority
- 1 Schools251 Students0.87% Minority
- 2 Schools1,151 Students18.37% Minority
- 9 Schools807 Students15.03% Minority
- 10 Schools681 Students45.93% Minority
- 10 Schools1,083 Students36.10% Minority
- 45 Schools6,464 Students21.61% Minority
- 18 Schools2,224 Students54.57% Minority
- 1 Schools381 Students96.46% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students25.49% Minority
- 12 Schools1,776 Students17.11% Minority
- 2 Schools238 Students13.53% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools460 Students7.94% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students13.73% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.