Top Colorado Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 52 top school membership associations in Colorado, serving 344 private schools (63% of all schools) and 58,429 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Association for the Education of Young Children (18% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (14% of schools) and Other school association(s) (13% of schools).
St. Mary's Academy Photo - The St. Mary's Academy Pre-Kindergarten program is based in a specially designed co-ed PK classroom with a dedicated outdoor space. We offer authentic learning opportunities with highly acclaimed teachers who focus on the social-emotional development of students and teach using developmentally appropriate and research-based practices.
International School of Denver Photo - At ISDenver, your children will transform from students to global citizens. We are a multicultural, multilingual school, welcoming children ages 3 - 8th grade to our inclusive, globally minded community.
Fountain Valley School Of Colorado Photo - Fountain Valley School sits on 1,100 acres of prairie at the foot of Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Liberty Classical Academy (formerly The Garden School) Photo - Liberty Classical Academy is a K-12 school in New Castle, Colorado that strives to nurture students with the love of God, the humility of Christ and the values of faith, family, and community.
The Goddard School Photo - Please stop by and donate your new or gently used books to our Denver Market Book Drive. All books will be donated to Reach Out and Read Colorado.
Top Colorado Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools761 Students74.65% Minority
- 2 Schools823 Students12.14% Minority
- 26 Schools7,563 Students18.85% Minority
- 7 Schools701 Students22.82% Minority
- 43 Schools4,011 Students25.08% Minority
- 2 Schools436 Students12.58% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students9.09% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students9.09% Minority
- 48 Schools12,204 Students16.36% Minority
- 3 Schools406 Students60.50% Minority
- 5 Schools752 Students11.17% Minority
- 31 Schools9,959 Students12.58% Minority
- 8 Schools1,221 Students8.38% Minority
- 1 Schools531 Students20.12% Minority
- 5 Schools235 Students23.40% Minority
- 5 Schools599 Students7.38% Minority
- 14 Schools763 Students30.92% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students2.00% Minority
- 3 Schools1,186 Students8.66% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students14.05% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students58.54% Minority
- 3 Schools2,071 Students35.12% Minority
- 1 Schools153 Students13.27% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students5.00% Minority
- 62 Schools6,788 Students24.15% Minority
- 1 Schools122 Students10.10% Minority
- 1 Schools802 Students23.48% Minority
- 2 Schools587 Students- Minority
- 41 Schools13,082 Students14.42% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students37.04% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools218 Students22.10% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students65.60% Minority
- 40 Schools11,564 Students29.77% Minority
- 3 Schools488 Students22.89% Minority
- 2 Schools1,362 Students21.05% Minority
- 2 Schools202 Students7.41% Minority
- 3 Schools755 Students25.74% Minority
- 1 Schools251 Students0.87% Minority
- 2 Schools1,151 Students18.37% Minority
- 9 Schools810 Students15.03% Minority
- 10 Schools700 Students45.93% Minority
- 10 Schools1,083 Students36.10% Minority
- 45 Schools6,482 Students21.61% Minority
- 18 Schools2,121 Students54.57% Minority
- 1 Schools381 Students96.46% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students25.49% Minority
- 12 Schools1,779 Students17.11% Minority
- 2 Schools238 Students13.53% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools460 Students7.94% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students13.73% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.